Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    I'd say check the bedroom...

Mine are having a water fight with the hose in the front yard..
    I'm in the bedroom! haha im currently assuming he's downstairs getting wine...or perhaps being kind and snagging me some ice cream or maybe a girl scout cookie lol
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      I'm in the bedroom! haha im currently assuming he's downstairs getting wine...or perhaps being kind and snagging me some ice cream or maybe a girl scout cookie lol
      That works too I guess
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

That works too I guess
        *hears the fridge open and then the familiar sound of * oh goodness i forgot!!! i bought whip cream for the party tomorrow! oh no! haha
        sigpic

Comment

*hears the fridge open and then the familiar sound of * oh goodness i forgot!!! i bought whip cream for the party tomorrow! oh no! haha
          Glad it's you, not me!!

I must get back to the study for a while. I'll leave you to the mercy of the clone and the cream...

Back later!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Glad it's you, not me!!

I must get back to the study for a while. I'll leave you to the mercy of the clone and the cream...

Back later!!
            tee-hee oh i think i'll be just fine
            See ya later
            sigpic

Comment

Alright, I decided that everyday, I'll post a random Jonathon video. This is a trailer from Control Alt Delete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiwLTqxRyJk
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                Alright, I decided that everyday, I'll post a random Jonathon video. This is a trailer from Control Alt Delete.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiwLTqxRyJk
                haha this was weird but i think this random vid thing should be interesting, im intrigued to see what you turn up
                sigpic

Comment

haha this was weird but i think this random vid thing should be interesting, im intrigued to see what you turn up
                  I'll just go onto YouTube and pick a video. But I'll only post one per day.
                  "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    I'll just go onto YouTube and pick a video. But I'll only post one per day.
                    haha k. like i said, intrigued to see what you come up with
                    sigpic

Comment

I hear talk of clones.... are these Niko clones? And if so can someone pls tell me where I get my hands on one?

hehehe
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        I hear talk of clones.... are these Niko clones? And if so can someone pls tell me where I get my hands on one?

:O

hehehe
                        *goes to holding area, snags one for lastrequest brings it back and gives to her* Here you go! you're one and only Nikola clone we each get ONE clone and now you have one Enjoy itt
                        sigpic

Comment

*goes to holding area, snags one for lastrequest brings it back and gives to her* Here you go! you're one and only Nikola clone we each get ONE clone and now you have one Enjoy itt

Why thank you

I think he's going to settle in very well with me. Apparently the holding area isn't very nice because there are lots of people as clever as he is... and we all know he likes the be the only genius in the room
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Got off of my computer to go watch TV. Not a bloody thing on, so I decided to get back on.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Why thank you

I think he's going to settle in very well with me. Apparently the holding area isn't very nice because there are lots of people as clever as he is... and we all know he likes the be the only genius in the room
                              You are so welcome yeah my clone is thankful he never had to deal with that. and im sure you're clone will love living with you
                              sigpic

Comment

If Tesla ran for president, I'd vote for him.

King/President/Mayor/Governor/Senator of the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X