Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Well...yeah. LOL OH! And another REALLY REALLY REALLY WEIRD thing happened today:

I was randomly looking through my computer files and I found this paper I wrote on Hydroelectric Power 2 years ago...turns out that the due date for the paper was JANUARY 7 --i.e. the real Tesla's date of death
    THAT WAS SOO A SIGN TO YOU!!!

way to miss it lol

no but thats uber creepy!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      THAT WAS SOO A SIGN TO YOU!!!

way to miss it lol

no but thats uber creepy!
      Well, I pretty much knew nothing about Nikola Tesla until almost a year later, but seriously, that's SO WEIRD. It's like I was destined to become a fan. lol
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, I pretty much knew nothing about Nikola Tesla until almost a year later, but seriously, that's SO WEIRD. It's like I was destined to become a fan. lol
        haha yeah its definately destiny
        sigpic

Comment

That also happens to be the birthday of Liam Aiken, who played Klaus Baudelaire in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and he's rather cute too. ROFL
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That also happens to be the birthday of Liam Aiken, who played Klaus Baudelaire in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and he's rather cute too. ROFL
            hahaha oh goodness here we go
            sigpic

Comment

Oddly enough, the first time I heard of Tesla was when I was obsessed with those books back in elementary school...in the first book or something it says that Violet Baudelaire's favorite inventor is Nikola Tesla. Silly me thought he was a woman b/c I'd never heard of the name Nikola before.

But Lemony Snicket...I credit you for introducing me to Tesla.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ah yes isn't it funny people hear the name Nikola and automatically assume it's a woman LOL. I was telling my friend about Sanctuary and shipping Nikola and Helen the other day and she was like - oh are they gay? And I was like erm NO Nikola is a HE

rofl
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Ah yes isn't it funny people hear the name Nikola and automatically assume it's a woman LOL. I was telling my friend about Sanctuary and shipping Nikola and Helen the other day and she was like - oh are they gay? And I was like erm NO Nikola is a HE

rofl

well Nikola it's quite a common girl name in my country (well the spelling is something like <<Nicola>>) but honestly, after being a part of this thread, every time I hear "Nikola" my mind goes particulary on that Nikola, the reason why we're all here

Comment

I was looking through my pics today and when I got to the pic when Nikola has that huge grin on his face and Helen has a gun pointed to him guess what came to my mind?

Comment

Oddly enough, the first time I heard of Tesla was when I was obsessed with those books back in elementary school...in the first book or something it says that Violet Baudelaire's favorite inventor is Nikola Tesla. Silly me thought he was a woman b/c I'd never heard of the name Nikola before.

But Lemony Snicket...I credit you for introducing me to Tesla.
                      hahaha OMG I REMEMBER THAAAT!!! awesome. go Lemony Snicket! lol

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

rofl
                      See idk why but i never thought Nikola as a girls name...not sure why...prolly cuz i know this guy named "Nico" so when i hear "Nikola" i associate that beginning sound of the name with the guy i know...

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      I was looking through my pics today and when I got to the pic when Nikola has that huge grin on his face and Helen has a gun pointed to him guess what came to my mind?
                      http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...idthewoman.jpg
                      hahaha I LOVE ITT!!!

and your new sig
                      sigpic

Comment

bedtime pic
                        Spoiler:

a kind of mean thought just passed through my mind while I was looking at this pic...the beauty and the beast
                        I say mean cuz I'm sure John's fans would be pissed on me for the beast thing

Comment

bedtime pic
                          Spoiler:

a kind of mean thought just passed through my mind while I was looking at this pic...the beauty and the beast
                          I say mean cuz I'm sure John's fans would be pissed on me for the beast thing
                          hahahaha
                          Spoiler:
                          ok well its more like ugly beast and sexy beast bc...lets face it...Nikola's a beast in all the good ways
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            hahahaha
                            Spoiler:
                            ok well its more like ugly beast and sexy beast bc...lets face it...Nikola's a beast in all the good ways
                            haha
                            your version sounds way better
                            and there's another reason for loving Nikola. For being such a sexy beast

Comment

haha
                              your version sounds way better
                              and there's another reason for loving Nikola. For being such a sexy beast
                              hahaha like we needed another reason
                              sigpic

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *hyperventilates and passes out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAH *SQUEEFLAIL* I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! AAAGH!!!

TWINNIE!!!!!!! *HUGGLE*

And lastrequest is back YAY

Btw, okay, so I've figured this out: one of my guy friends has Niko's cheeky attitude, and the other has the wardrobe (seriously, the guy wears a CRAVAT. ).

The catch? They're BOTH named John.

Ok, that's just weird!

Well...yeah. LOL OH! And another REALLY REALLY REALLY WEIRD thing happened today:

I was randomly looking through my computer files and I found this paper I wrote on Hydroelectric Power 2 years ago...turns out that the due date for the paper was JANUARY 7 --i.e. the real Tesla's date of death
                                Wow!

Awesome stuff!
                                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X