No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yes, I really want to see The Score.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Any movie with Jonathon in it should be rated A for awesome.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        I'm sorry to ask this fellow Troopers but am I the only one who finds Kate annoying?

I'm not sure why I dislike her as much as I do...maybe because she isn't Ashley or something, but I'm just not fond of her at the moment.

Does she get better as Season 2 goes on??
        I loved Kate from the get go.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
          Just found out the answer to the question "Does Jonathon sing?"

The answer according to the Press Kit found at https://www.thescorethemovie.com/pdf...e_presskit.pdf

is YES!! Jonathon sings in the movie "The Score" which was based on one of the Electric Company's plays.

Wish I could see it to hear Jon's voice.
          OMG HE DOES SING!!! Day. Made. i cannot wait to go home shortly and check that outt. we have got to find a way to hear this!! imma try youtube when i get home!

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
          Any movie with Jonathon in it should be rated A for awesome.
          true that!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*drops in*

huh....hey....

Hope you're all okay, just dropping by to say I miss you all and love you, and I'm not forgetting you, but life's been kinda hard these last few weeks and I'm trying not to lose it....

I'm planning on coming by more often if I can find the time...

Huggles you all Troopers!

*drops into the shadows*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
              *drops in*

huh....hey....

Hope you're all okay, just dropping by to say I miss you all and love you, and I'm not forgetting you, but life's been kinda hard these last few weeks and I'm trying not to lose it....

I'm planning on coming by more often if I can find the time...

Huggles you all Troopers!

*drops into the shadows*
              *huggles Twinnie* we havent forgotten you either! I hope everything gets better, I'm sure it will love you <3
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                *huggles Twinnie* we havent forgotten you either! I hope everything gets better, I'm sure it will love you <3
                Thank you dear

*huggles back*

Actually, things are looking up, but I'm not getting my hopes too high right now.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you dear

*huggles back*

Actually, things are looking up, but I'm not getting my hopes too high right now.
                  Atleast things are looking up
                  sigpic

Comment

Atleast things are looking up
                    Yes, they are...**** happened a lot but hey, I'll be okay...I'll try to stick around this time
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, they are...**** happened a lot but hey, I'll be okay...I'll try to stick around this time
                      yeah nothing like a little Nikola Thunkage to cheer you up haha
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah nothing like a little Nikola Thunkage to cheer you up haha
                        yep' ! I tried reading stuff I missed but whoah so much pages!!!

How have you all been?
                        sigpic

Comment

yep' ! I tried reading stuff I missed but whoah so much pages!!!

How have you all been?
                          yeah things move a little fast around here hahaha I've been good, kinda im having a slightly sad past few days but other than that im doing alright
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah things move a little fast around here hahaha I've been good, kinda im having a slightly sad past few days but other than that im doing alright
                            Yeah, I've read about your week-end *huggles Keaira*

Things move at vampiric speed around here you mean
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've read about your week-end *huggles Keaira*

Things move at vampiric speed around here you mean
                              *hugs back* thanks, dont get me wrong i had tons of fun!! but it just hit me hard that im leaving my best friend behind

lmao yes, i do mean vampiric speed
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all!

Not been in here for a long while (too long), what have I missed? Anything exciting? Any particularly nice pics of JY I can look at? *cough* steal *cough*

sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X