Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    You could always come Down Under where it's always warm....even in the middle of winter!!
    hahaha i dont know about you crazies but im moving to Serbia
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha i dont know about you crazies but im moving to Serbia
      yay!
      we're gonna be neighbours

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        yay!
        we're gonna be neighbours
        haha YESSSSSSSS
        sigpic

Comment

More from A Bear Named Winnie

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I only want to move far away because there are people here who don't have respect.

They play "music" until the early hours of the morning. The other day, I didn't get to sleep until 3am.
            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I didn't want to pull an all nighter. I've done one of those before. Trust me, it's not fun.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                I didn't want to pull an all nighter. I've done one of those before. Trust me, it's not fun.
                I could never do an all nighter
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Random pic time!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    Random pic time!

Spoiler:

*squeeeeeeeee*
                    the first one is just so....*spechless*
                    completly ruffable hair

Comment

Check out this website. And watch the trailer. It's amazing.

http://thescorethemovie.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL_2a6YuuyA
                        hahaha for the total of like five seconds jon was in that it was great. he would be the character with the book
                        sigpic

Comment

Found my tape of this yesterday and spent the day re-watching it instead of doing uni. work.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Jonathon in it and as soon as I heard his voice, I had a huuuge grin on my face. So totally different to our beloved genius and so totally adorkable!!

Looking forward to watching it again when I have some spare time.
                          sigpic
                          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                            Found my tape of this yesterday and spent the day re-watching it instead of doing uni. work.

LOVED LOVED LOVED Jonathon in it and as soon as I heard his voice, I had a huuuge grin on my face. So totally different to our beloved genius and so totally adorkable!!

Looking forward to watching it again when I have some spare time.
                            SO JEALOUSSSS that you got to watch it he looks soo damn adorkable in that movie....haha totally has to do with those Harry Potter-esque glasses
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              SO JEALOUSSSS that you got to watch it he looks soo damn adorkable in that movie....haha totally has to do with those Harry Potter-esque glasses
                              I second that

Comment

I second that
                                Totally and as much as I love our genius, it was nice to see that he was unsure of himself but grew in confidence as the movie went on.
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X