Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Nikola guard artwork:

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
      Mahahaha! That's a fanfic waiting to be written! Can you just imagine if Niko kept this whole menagerie of pets?

Spoiler:
      Helen stepped out of her office only to be nearly run over by a large German Shepherd loping down the Sanctuary hallway. Unaccustomed to normal creatures running amok in the halls, she blinked for a moment. This gave her ample time to see a certain genius slide around the corner. His excessive speeds nearly flung him into the wall with momentum, but he straightened out his gait and took off again, blurring past Helen with a smirk and a sloppy salute.
      Nikola's athleticism surprised her every time he let it show. And he wasn't even a vampire at that moment! Curious, she turned and walked back into her office. She had only to search the multiple security camera screens before finding the one of the main entrance hall. She snorted at the sight and clapped a hand over her mouth.
      A small flock of pigeons was trying to eat some spilled bird seed that had evidently come from a ripped bag on the floor. The poor birds were being harassed from this goal, however, by two black cats, who were hunting like jungle cats. The German Shepherd stood on the fringe, barking like mad in an attempt to restore order.
      Nikola stood on the fringe of it all, one hand on his hip, the other kneading his forehead as his shoulders heaved from his run. Then, as if sensing that she was watching the circus, he glanced up at the camera. His steely eyes seemed to lock onto hers through the screen and he smirked.
      "Maybe you were right about keeping so many pets..."

Hee hee! Sorry, I'm on writer's spree and it was begging to be written!
      Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are awesome!!!!!!!!!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

niiiice
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Mahahaha! That's a fanfic waiting to be written! Can you just imagine if Niko kept this whole menagerie of pets?

Spoiler:
          Helen stepped out of her office only to be nearly run over by a large German Shepherd loping down the Sanctuary hallway. Unaccustomed to normal creatures running amok in the halls, she blinked for a moment. This gave her ample time to see a certain genius slide around the corner. His excessive speeds nearly flung him into the wall with momentum, but he straightened out his gait and took off again, blurring past Helen with a smirk and a sloppy salute.
          Nikola's athleticism surprised her every time he let it show. And he wasn't even a vampire at that moment! Curious, she turned and walked back into her office. She had only to search the multiple security camera screens before finding the one of the main entrance hall. She snorted at the sight and clapped a hand over her mouth.
          A small flock of pigeons was trying to eat some spilled bird seed that had evidently come from a ripped bag on the floor. The poor birds were being harassed from this goal, however, by two black cats, who were hunting like jungle cats. The German Shepherd stood on the fringe, barking like mad in an attempt to restore order.
          Nikola stood on the fringe of it all, one hand on his hip, the other kneading his forehead as his shoulders heaved from his run. Then, as if sensing that she was watching the circus, he glanced up at the camera. His steely eyes seemed to lock onto hers through the screen and he smirked.
          "Maybe you were right about keeping so many pets..."

Hee hee! Sorry, I'm on writer's spree and it was begging to be written!

That was excellent!
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            hahaha ROSE I LOVED IT!!! go on a writing spreee anytime you want that was fabulous <3 <3
            That was excellent!
            Thanks so much guys!
            This writer's spree is also good news for my chapter fic Don't Die Before I Do. *mad scientist chuckle, muttering to self* My masterpiece is nearly complete!

Comment

Thanks so much guys!
              This writer's spree is also good news for my chapter fic Don't Die Before I Do. *mad scientist chuckle, muttering to self* My masterpiece is nearly complete!
              REALLY?! *joy dance* Excellentee!!! cannot express my excitement for this!!! haha

im taking the day off tomorrow so i should have chapter 4 of mine up sometime tomorrow
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                REALLY?! *joy dance* Excellentee!!! cannot express my excitement for this!!! haha

im taking the day off tomorrow so i should have chapter 4 of mine up sometime tomorrow
                Yessssss! *high-fives Keaira* Hooray for fanfiction untouched by the eeeeeevil writer's block!

Comment

Which is me most of the time
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hooray for fanfiction untouched by the eeeeeevil writer's block!
                    LOL, yeah writer's block can be evil sometimes.

Comment

Yessssss! *high-fives Keaira* Hooray for fanfiction untouched by the eeeeeevil writer's block!
                      hahaha indeed! i lovee it

awh mimzy its ok, just think of Nikola shirtless or wet and wearing a shirt and maybe that'll help
                      sigpic

Comment

A picture of Jonathon in glasses!!! From "A Bear Named Winnie"

Comment

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Yinglasses.jpg
                          omgomgomgomgomg adoraableeee *squeeee and dies*
                          sigpic

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think more oval shaped glasses would have fit his face better, but i don't know the context of that picture.

Are his eyes a dark color again too? i can't tell because of the glare of the glasses.

Comment

*joins Keaira in death*
                                The man could wear anything and still be adorable. Or nothing for that matter.
                                Aaaaaand, into the gutter I go. *splash*

Comment

Working...
                                X