X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    *is dead of vampy thunk*
    *revived*
    Kay, so I majorly squeed in the middle of the library over those. Gah! Love the second one in your first post. (The HANDSSSS!) and the second two in your second post. (The crooked, snarky smile!!!!! )
    Oh yes. And the hair.

I love this man so much... *huggles clone tightly*
    what's not to love? *sighs*

Comment

*is dead of vampy thunk*
      *revived*
      Kay, so I majorly squeed in the middle of the library over those. Gah! Love the second one in your first post. (The HANDSSSS!) and the second two in your second post. (The crooked, snarky smile!!!!! )
      Oh yes. And the hair.

I love this man so much... *huggles clone tightly*
      Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      what's not to love? *sighs*
      there is nothing not to love, legit this man is perfect in so many ways
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        there is nothing not to love, legit this man is perfect in so many ways
        couldn't agree more

now it;s time for me to get some sweet dreams see ya tomorrow

Comment

couldn't agree more

haha have some sweet Kingly dreams
          see ya tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

Bye bye fellow genius!

Comment

couldn't agree more

Good Night SGlover
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

alright i just want to reiterate the fact that our King needs a shirtless scene in season3.

just saying
                sigpic

Comment

alright i just want to reiterate the fact that our King needs a shirtless scene in season3.

just saying
                  Oh i LOVE this topic! *bounces on clone's lap excitedly* *he grimaces* *ruffle* Yes. Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times YES he needs to have his shirt mysteriously vanish.

Comment

just saying
                    LOL, in a tank full of salt water with electrods attached to his head
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Oh i LOVE this topic! *bounces on clone's lap excitedly* *he grimaces* *ruffle* Yes. Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times YES he needs to have his shirt mysteriously vanish.
                      lmfao maybe while he's at the Sanctuary some new abnormal comes in who steals mens shirts to make a nest or something and so it steals all the guys shirts and because Nikola is there well his are gone and so are everybody elses and they all have to go topless
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                        LOL, in a tank full of salt water with electrods attached to his head
                        Hooray for Fringe reference. You should totally do that in your crossover.

lmfao maybe while he's at the Sanctuary some new abnormal comes in who steals mens shirts to make a nest or something and so it steals all the guys shirts and because Nikola is there well his are gone and so are everybody elses and they all have to go topless
                        LMAOOOOO! That would be so FUNNY! And...not too unenjoyable if you know what I mean...
                        Mm. Pretty boys. Ew, except Druitt. He couldn't be in that ep.

Comment

Or like with Kate where some abnormal thinks he's their father and steels his clothes

Comment

LMAOOOOO! That would be so FUNNY! And...not too unenjoyable if you know what I mean...
                            Mm. Pretty boys. Ew, except Druitt. He couldn't be in that ep.
                            duh druitt wouldnt be there

hahaha could you imagine all the guys going topless hhaha Helen and Kate wouldnt be so overjoyed
                            sigpic

Comment

Hooray for Fringe reference. You should totally do that in your crossover.

Oh, trust me I am

Comment

duh druitt wouldnt be there

hahaha could you imagine all the guys going topless hhaha Helen and Kate wouldnt be so overjoyed
                                Makes me think of that Contaminated fic on FF. But yeah, that would be so frakking awesome. Might just become my new favorite ep. Plus, I just shamelessly wanna see JY shirtless.

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                                Oh, trust me I am
                                Hooray! Uh, again!

Comment

Working...
                                X