Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahaha well idk how frat house -esque this place will be but the general concept is ok by me
    Hm, more like our own guttery version of the Sanctuary is kinda what i meant. Like a lounge.

Comment

*frowns*
      It's too bad I'm in public. Shirtless Tesla clone might cause a stir. But I'll wait until after work.

XDXD yay for drool buckets!
      Tesla trooper standard issue saliva catchers

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
        Hm, more like our own guttery version of the Sanctuary is kinda what i meant. Like a lounge.
        YESS!!! omg like that scene with helen and ashley and will in the "oasis" thingy yes. just like that

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
        *frowns*
        It's too bad I'm in public. Shirtless Tesla might cause a stir. But I'll wait until after work.

haha i looveee that bucket idea
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

You should come join us with ur clone
          LOL, sorry but gutter head is focused elsewhere (and no it's NOT on JY)
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

*frowns*
            It's too bad I'm in public. Shirtless Tesla clone might cause a stir. But I'll wait until after work.

Yes, I tend to keep my clone selfishly to myself. He hardly ever even goes out in public. But the wine keeps him happy.

P.S. kiva, you're awesome. I just picture all of us freaking out and flailing and squeeing and you kind of standing on the edge, highly amused and sort of shaking your head with a smile.

Comment

P.S. kiva, you're awesome. I just picture all of us freaking out and flailing and squeeing and you kind of standing on the edge, highly amused and sort of shaking your head with a smile.
              Yep! that'd be me!
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Yes, I tend to keep my clone selfishly to myself. He hardly ever even goes out in public. But the wine keeps him happy.

hahaha no no i flaunt mine in public constantly

yeah poor Kiva all of us down here freaking out over topless Niko and she's just chilling lmao
                sigpic

Comment

if I didn't find you all at least somewhat assuming, I wouldn't be here

EDIT and that's my 666th post! HAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                    if I didn't find you all at least somewhat assuming, I wouldn't be here

EDIT and that's my 666th post! HAHAHA!
                    glad we could amuse you.

BTW my Gutter Lounge friends...new furniture has arrived
                    sigpic

Comment

glad we could amuse you.

Hahaha. Screw work! Nik and I are coming to hang at your place!

Comment

Hahaha. Screw work! Nik and I are coming to hang at your place!
                        *high fives Vic* Thats the spirit!
                        sigpic

Comment

glad we could amuse you.

Niccccce. Gutter Lounge. I like.

Comment

Niccccce. Gutter Lounge. I like.
                            lol i thought it had a nice ring to it
                            sigpic

Comment

lol i thought it had a nice ring to it
                              It does, it does. Now my home away from home has a name! Woooot.

Comment

It does, it does. Now my home away from home has a name! Woooot.
                                hahaha totally agree with you on that. so glad we named this place
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X