Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    yes. you are a hopeless shipper indeed....*says the girl planning to watch Sleepers about 2304820349203 times today for Teslentine tomorrow...*
    And I always ship the snarky ships. Seriously, it's like a disease
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I'm sure it will be a great story to read can't wait 'till tomorrow
      haha legit im staying up until its midnight here and then am gonna post that story the second its tomorrow! haha im excitteddd and its my first fluff fic tee-hee

Mimzy haha well theyre just the more intriguing and often the sexxierr ships
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha legit im staying up until its midnight here and then am gonna post that story the second its tomorrow! haha im excitteddd and its my first fluff fic tee-hee
        I have an hour left 'till tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          I have an hour left 'till tomorrow
          jealousssss hahaha im so ready to post this story and hear the squee's
          sigpic

Comment

this soundtrack makes me think of Niko
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JCLP647Flg

especially some parts make me think of him running around as a little kid
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              LOL thanks

btw. There's this show that I loved watching a few years ago that I've been re-watching called Liberty's Kids. It's a cartoon about the American Revolution and there's this one episode that has PIGEONS in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOa3BNRe-w

I vaguely remember that show. It was a little after my time though, I think. yeah, for pigeons!

EDIT The Age called Spire in Myst IV reminds me very much of Tesla: Watch this guy's video's "Let's Play Myst IV" 15-18 and you'll see what I mean:

Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 14 February 2010, 07:49 AM.
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

that's pretty cool

omg
                so I had a Niko moment in sunday school today b/c we were reading a story book to the kids and one of the illustrations had lightning in it
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

that's pretty cool

omg
                  so I had a Niko moment in sunday school today b/c we were reading a story book to the kids and one of the illustrations had lightning in it
                  LOL

Oh, if you watch more videos of Spire, you see lots of lightning and electromagets and super conductors! Man i can't wait to write what Tesla would think of this age, when his trying to save Watson in my yet to be written crossover fic
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

this soundtrack makes me think of Niko
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JCLP647Flg

especially some parts make me think of him running around as a little kid
                    hahah awhh it so does!

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                    LOL

Oh, if you watch more videos of Spire, you see lots of lightning and electromagets and super conductors! Man i can't wait to write what Tesla would think of this age, when his trying to save Watson in my yet to be written crossover fic
                    OK thats beyond wierrdd bc in the dream i had last night thats EXACTLY what Nikola was trying to do...save James....
                    sigpic

Comment

hahah awhh it so does!

OK thats beyond wierrdd bc in the dream i had last night thats EXACTLY what Nikola was trying to do...save James....

LOL, great minds think alike can you give any details? *puppydog eyes*

Oh, and how do you do the multi quote thing in one post?

Comment

LOL

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Click the far right button next to "Reply with quote" on as many posts as you want to quote. Then, on the last post you want to quote, click the actual "reply with quote" button.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Click the far right button next to "Reply with quote" on as many posts as you want to quote. Then, on the last post you want to quote, click the actual "reply with quote" button.
                          Thanks for the info Mimzy and if you just follow the video responces from the first Spire vid I posted you can see the superconductor, etc. makes me wonder if Sirrus (the brother who is supposed to be imprisoned in Spire) ever studied Tesla's work

Comment

Welllll sure! haha

Basically in this dream, thats kinda connected to other dreams ive had, it wasnt the five it was the six and i was the sixth member and when i got the source blood i was turned into a vamp and a teleporter...idk my minds wack...anyways i was hooked up with nikola anddd in this particular dream its pre-the trip to Bhalasaam for the source blood and im on the run with Nikola from the Cabal and we stop in London but get attacked. Im gravely wounded and he brought me to the London Sanctuary and im all healed and we're laying low and Nikola and I realize that James machine is failing and we know Helen would be crushed beyond belief if he died bc in my dream she never got with Druitt she was with James instead and so the rest of the dream Nikola is working to find a way to stop James from dying...

yeah im cool hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Welllll sure! haha

Basically in this dream, thats kinda connected to other dreams ive had, it wasnt the five it was the six and i was the sixth member and when i got the source blood i was turned into a vamp and a teleporter...idk my minds wack...anyways i was hooked up with nikola anddd in this particular dream its pre-the trip to Bhalasaam for the source blood and im on the run with Nikola from the Cabal and we stop in London but get attacked. Im gravely wounded and he brought me to the London Sanctuary and im all healed and we're laying low and Nikola and I realize that James machine is failing and we know Helen would be crushed beyond belief if he died bc in my dream she never got with Druitt she was with James instead and so the rest of the dream Nikola is working to find a way to stop James from dying...

yeah im cool hahaha
                              LOL, that's a pretty cool dream Well, in my soon to be written fic, Nikola will have to figure out how to remove someone else's mind from James' body and return James' mind to it. Yes, you will get to witness Watson acting somewhat out of character, but will James be himself?

Comment

LOL, that's a pretty cool dream Well, in my soon to be written fic, Nikola will have to figure out how to remove someone else's mind from James' body and return James' mind to it. Yes, you will get to witness Watson acting somewhat out of character, but will James be himself?
                                haha though it makes me think of star trek and the vulcans and the whole katra (spelling?!!?) thingg lol im excited to read
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X