Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Greetings Troopers...

Loved the "Tear The Curtain" Video and would love to see it for real.

Will have to deal with watching the Olympics and dreaming that I was there
    haha not sure id dream i was at the Olympics...there are others things id rather see than that if i was in Vancouver.

and OMG they cut off SERBIA TOO! fiiiguress
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha not sure id dream i was at the Olympics...there are others things id rather see than that if i was in Vancouver.

I'm only dreaming that I was there on the off chance that Jonathon was there!!

Nikola would be sooo pissed at that!!
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm only dreaming that I was there on the off chance that Jonathon was there!!

Nikola would be sooo pissed at that!!
        hahaha well id just go catch a play at his theatre or, currently, be an extra in their movie

and omgg he'd freak outt hahaha my clone started swearing in his native tongue...which was actulaly kinda sexy
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha well id just go catch a play at his theatre or, currently, be an extra in their movie

and omgg he'd freak outt hahaha my clone started swearing in his native tongue...which was actulaly kinda sexy
          My clone said (in that super sexy voice) that he's not watching it tonight as a protest, which was then followed by picking up stuff and throwing it....

This is bad because I'm at my brother's house and not at home
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

My clone said (in that super sexy voice) that he's not watching it tonight as a protest, which was then followed by picking up stuff and throwing it....which is bad because I'm at my brother's house and not at home
            hahaha yeah my clone went off for more wine! which is nice becuase now i wont have to make a wine run until tomorrow nigth!
            oh dear you better figure how to calm him down
            sigpic

Comment

Ohhh I have a few ideas but none I can repeat here....

Methinks it will take a great deal of Merlot though...
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh I have a few ideas but none I can repeat here....

Methinks it will take a great deal of Merlot though...
                ahahaha and just like that, you're in the gutter

and i dont know about that, i find mine to be rather open to experimenting even without tons of wine in his system
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                  Sorry, for double post, but has anyone seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vP3_p970w
                  YESYESYES!!!! *SQUEE* That shirt fit him quite well...very sexy And the hat, too, although I do love his hair

Plus, I loved seeing him and his wife working together. I love it when couples are so passionate about the same thing and you can tell because they just work so well together and they're really into it...it's so cute

JUST FREAKED OUT AT THE TV CUTTING OFF THE CROATIAN TEAMS ENTRANCE FOR STUPID COMMERCIALS!!!

hahaha

OMG I KNOW I WAS SPAZZING OUT B/C OF THAT TOO!! They cut BOTH countries off!!! I was like "WTF?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ahahaha and just like that, you're in the gutter

and i dont know about that, i find mine to be rather open to experimenting even without tons of wine in his system
                    I've always been there but have gotten good at denying it

Come and join the clones and I my dear...always room for more
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      YESYESYES!!!! *SQUEE* That shirt fit him quite well...very sexy And the hat, too, although I do love his hair

Plus, I loved seeing him and his wife working together. I love it when couples are so passionate about the same thing and you can tell because they just work so well together and they're really into it...it's so cute
                      i did not know the meaning of heaven, until i saw that shirt on him ahahaha no just kidding but seriously. yum.

And i agree. as much as i envy Kim i realize that they are soo cute together since they are both so passionate about what they do and are both very good at it

OMG I KNOW I WAS SPAZZING OUT B/C OF THAT TOO!! They cut BOTH countries off!!! I was like "WTF?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                      ARGH I WAS SO INCREDIBLY TICKED!!! my clone went off in a rage! hahaha

EDIT: Meg yeah pfft Im queen of the gutter here dont even ahaha but its sure is nice having company for a change
                      sigpic

Comment

i

EDIT: Meg yeah pfft Im queen of the gutter here dont even ahaha but its sure is nice having company for a change
                        I bow to you my Queen But don't kid yourself....I'm taking over the Gutter!
                        sigpic

Comment

I bow to you my Queen But don't kid yourself....I'm taking over the Gutter!
                          OH LMAO to that
                          sigpic

Comment

i did not know the meaning of heaven, until i saw that shirt on him ahahaha no just kidding but seriously. yum.
                            hahahahaha

But it's so true.

*replaying moment*

*sigh* I don't know who else can pull off looking that sexy in just a plain old t-shirt. Seriously...wow.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              hahahahaha

But it's so true.

*replaying moment*

*sigh* I don't know who else can pull off looking that sexy in just a plain old t-shirt. Seriously...wow.
                              The answer is nobody can. Only he can make me completely melt away into the gutter like he can in that plain tee...and lets not forget those pants
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes...the pants.

I swear, I wish he taught my theatre class

btw, I PASSED MY THEATRE TEST YAY!!!!! I JUST scraped by with a D.
                                Seriously, I was afraid I failed. That test was impossible lmao
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X