No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found this out via twitter: apparently there's a site called "Soul Geek" at soulgeek.com. It's some internet dating site for geeks
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Apparently the snow plow man shoveled the snow into our parking spot, and my bro couldn't get the car in all the way.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        Apparently the snow plow man shoveled the snow into our parking spot, and my bro couldn't get the car in all the way.
        thats highly unfortunate haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

aww well that sucks...
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That kinda sucks
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

oh there was this guy in the cafeteria with semi-Niko hair lol
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                this is getting RIDIC! i have not seen anybody that even slightly resembles Niko i hate new jersey
                sigpic

Comment

that reminded me of that guy who brought gelato that looked like Jon

Comment

Well, he didn't really look like Jon, he just had the hair...kinda...

I have yet to find my look-alike LMAO
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, he didn't really look like Jon, he just had the hair...kinda...

I have yet to find my look-alike LMAO
                      atleast you've come close
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Ok, kinda random, but my aunt just sent me a really badly worded test question that was on one of her tests:

Morality cannot be either true or false.

True
                        False

WTF is that supposed to mean??? :/

Comment

I think I might make myself cry reciting that eulogy, though...
                          I've heard that read on the Tesla memorial site and it had me in tears.
                          sigpic
                          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I'm thinking about moving far away from where I currently live. Anyone have any suggestions?

My first choice is Ireland.
                            My second is Vancouver.
                            And my third is another planet.
                            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

I think Vancouver maybe closest.

Comment

I'm thinking about moving far away from where I currently live. Anyone have any suggestions?

My first choice is Ireland.
                                My second is Vancouver.
                                And my third is another planet.
                                You could always come Down Under where it's always warm....even in the middle of winter!!
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X