Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    thats how i feel about sgu that its a total soap opera..
    That I can agree with you on!

oh, and I'm reading more of that site I posted and the more I read, the more I think of Tesla
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      And I suppose in the end, it's not up to any of us, because we're not the writers, although I'd still like to see the whole pigeon thing happen and perhaps, he deals with his de-vamped state by going back to studying Buddhism and Eastern philosophy?

Edit because he did at one point (I believe later on) say that if he had to pick a religion, it'd be Buddhism.
      Sadly true. We are not the writers. (No matter how badly I'd love to be. ) I think I trust Damian with his version of Nikola.

*via telepathy* Just don't kill him off, Kindler!!!

Comment

look at this

Lightning storm in Croatia
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          look at this

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...orm_ap416b.jpg

OMGGG AWESOME!!!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

look at this

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...orm_ap416b.jpg

That's probably like to one he was born in! On the stroke of midnight nonetheless
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Yeah Or the ones he liked to watch I swear it's no coincidence he was born when he was
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Probably not

And I wonder if Tesla has a copy of either Thunderbolts of the Gods or The Electric Universe both by Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott. I swear Tesla would be like "Finally! Somebody agrees with me!"

Comment

Yeah Or the ones he liked to watch I swear it's no coincidence he was born when he was
                  haha oh definately not! talk about Destiny lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Greetings Fellow Nikola Fans.

My name is Megan. I'm an Aussie. I've just joined after watching Season 1 and am an unshamed Tesla Fan!!

So much to love about him, but we all know that. Love the hands, hair, eyes and the whole darn package!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all soon!!

Megan

PS: Season Two starts down here tonight and even though I've seen bits of it on Youtube, am very much looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
                    Last edited by Gauky_1976; 10 February 2010, 10:07 PM.
                    sigpic
                    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Welcome Megan!

I must say you are in for some surprises in Season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                        Greetings Fellow Nikola Fans.

My name is Megan. I'm an Aussie and I've just joined after watching Season 1 and am an unshamed Tesla Fan!!

So much to love about him, but we all know that. Love the hands, hair, eyes and the whole darn package!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all soon!!

Megan

PS: Season Two starts down here tonight and even though I've seen bits of it on Youtube, am very much looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
                        WELCOME!!!! always happy to have another Trooper!!! Don't know if you're a Nikola/Helen shipper or not but, if you are, theres a thread for that too, come join us there as well!
                        Very much looking forward to having you around!
                        <3 Keaira
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Megan!

*waves at the Troopers*
                          I might not post much, but I still love reading everything!

Our Guy just keeps getting more awesome everytime you watch his eps... *sighs*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OT question: How long do you have to wait before giving someone "green" again? i've tried to give several people green just now, and it wouldn't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Welcome to the thread, Megan!

*waves at the Troopers*
                              I might not post much, but I still love reading everything!

Our Guy just keeps getting more awesome everytime you watch his eps... *sighs*
                              oh god does he ever! haha *sighs and thinks about this....*
                              Anybody else feeling like a rewatch is in order for the weekend???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                oh god does he ever! haha *sighs and thinks about this....*
                                Anybody else feeling like a rewatch is in order for the weekend???
                                which episodes?? Them all?

Comment

Working...
                                X