X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    you definetly deserve some green
    Green????
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

you definetly deserve some green
      hahaha thaaankss

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      Green????
      yeah that little starshaped thing under the location on somebodys post adds to their "reputation" and its called green cuz it shows up as a little green squares?...idk why exactly lmao i just know it is haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Green????
        green yes reputation points

Comment

green yes reputation points
          Okay, thanks for the explanation. Are those the green things under the avatar??
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Are those the green things under the avatar??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              I LOVE Teal'c little emocon

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                YES A SLEEPERS ONE XD hahaha *ponders* ok gots it
                Spoiler:
                Here is what they're thinking:
                Secretary Lady: i dont know who this young guy isz but he was way cuter than Dr. Baumschlagger and im going to make flirty faces at him...oh look at that he's looking at me too....
                Will: Im going to ignore the UST between my boss and the vampire and stare at this woman, and not at her face
                Helen: UHHH!!! whose this woman?? she is dressed like such a lady of the night! ohmygoodness i swear of she has even flirted with Nikola imma open a can of whoop a-- on her! vampire doctor is mine....oh oh he's looking me try and look dignified Helen.
                Nikola: ok im really lost in thought right now but im going to try and continue to seduce Helen by biting my finger bc lord knows women love my hands...hmm she looks jealous of my secretary uh-oh. Helen probably thinks...crap...how am i can get her to believe me...oh oh! i'll change the topic and drop that i have trust fund immortal vamps! yes yes! Nikola once again proving you are a geniuss!!!
                LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, kiva, I LOVE that tease from your fic
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

*bows again* i try id love to see what you do with that though
                  sigpic

Comment

I would if I didn't have homework...Oh, I hope they cancel classes tomorrow...I mean, it's freaking going to be in the single digits tonight; the roads are gonna freeze...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I would if I didn't have homework...Oh, I hope they cancel classes tomorrow...I mean, it's freaking going to be in the single digits tonight; the roads are gonna freeze...
                      Im taking a senior cut day tomorrow
                      sigpic

Comment

haha

Well...I have a short paper to write for philosophy due Tues, and I was supposed to have something else due for Eng101 but I'm thinking of dropping it and taking it in the summer b/c right now it's just getting on my nerves and I have to do stuff for the other classes...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks, oh and throughout the first chapter (the fic will be 2 chapters one setting up Nikola being Walter's lab rat and the other will be Nikola's experiences as his lab rat) Walter will misprounce Nikola's alias at least three times, much to Nikola's annoyance

Comment

haha

Well...I have a short paper to write for philosophy due Tues, and I was supposed to have something else due for Eng101 but I'm thinking of dropping it and taking it in the summer b/c right now it's just getting on my nerves and I have to do stuff for the other classes...
                            That's what I did with a Cognitive Psych class I took the first time. It was an 8 am class and the prof actually still used overheads. I took it in the summer and got a much better grade.

Comment

I'm watching one of my favorite movies right now. The Prestige. Rl Nikola is portrayed in it and I was just thinking how much more amazing the film would have been if JY had played him.

Here's the first time someone mentions him in the Prestige. A man asks John Cutter if he built this particular machine used in a trick. Cutter's response:

"Oh no, sir, this wasn't built by a magician. It was built...by a wizard. A man who can actually do what magicians pretend to do."

Epic movie. And Tesla has some great lines/moments too.

Comment

haha

iiick. that sucks! you should totally just get your clone to do your work for you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X