Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!

Hi guys!!! It's been a long time since I've posted here but I haven't stopped writing Tesla fic LOL

All of these are pretty much Tesla centric with a tendency toward Helen/Nikola. Everything except the last one are complete now. Yeah, that only took about 8 years!!!

Love in the Time of Science | People of the Sand | Sanctuary of the Moon | Red Dust, Blue Blood

Please let me know what you think if you read them. It's such a quiet fandom now it's so sad but there's nothing I like to watch more than Sanctuary.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

I sure do miss Nikola! *sigh*
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Oooooohhhhh ellymelly, I have read all of 'Sanctuary of the Moon'. It's actually one of 4 Teslen fics that I have bookmarked the page to on my iPad so I could make sure to catch updates. I loved it so much. I will be sure to check out those other fics too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
          Oooooohhhhh ellymelly, I have read all of 'Sanctuary of the Moon'. It's actually one of 4 Teslen fics that I have bookmarked the page to on my iPad so I could make sure to catch updates. I loved it so much. I will be sure to check out those other fics too.
          LMFAO you read part 3 first! I'm surprised it made any sense at all. but yay! *HUGS*

....and - love your Daniel icon.

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

I got there eventually. it's good that even though it's a sequel it works as a story by itself too.

Are you the EllyMelly on YouTube who made the Nikola Tesla is Batty video, one to The Toya song I Do & Nikola Tesla Brand New Day? Because I love those vids. I favourited them to my YouTube account so I can repeat watch them. I even bought Toya I Do song it's so catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
              I got there eventually. it's good that even though it's a sequel it works as a story by itself too.

Are you the EllyMelly on YouTube who made the Nikola Tesla is Batty video, one to The Toya song I Do & Nikola Tesla Brand New Day? Because I love those vids. I favourited them to my YouTube account so I can repeat watch them. I even bought Toya I Do song it's so catchy.

LOL YEP the one and only! i'm in the middle of making another nikola video right now to an Imagine Dragons song

Comment

Just to let you all know that I'm in the process of redoing my screencaps. This is due to my losing the external hard drive that I had them on... I've just finished reuping Season 1 and you can find the new links, along with more caps, here at my livejournal post.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*waves hello*

sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hi everyone, new here *waves*

Watched all seasons of Sanctuary on bluray for the first time last month and fell in love with Tesla/Jonathon. I'm addicted actually, I think I've watched every vid I could find on youtube and now I don't know what to do with myself, lol. I wish he would do more tv stuff, such a gorgeous talented man should constantly be on screens allover the world. Would love to see him on stage at least once, why must I live so far away. *sigh*

PS: Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get accepted on http://jonathonyoung.com/? Registered 2 weeks ago, also messaged them via the contact form but I still don't have access yet. I'm not a troll, I'm a genuine fan.

Comment

Hi everyone sorry I've been a stranger. Been kinda busy lately.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Just to let you all know that I'm in the process of redoing my screencaps. This is due to my losing the external hard drive that I had them on... I've just finished reuping Season 1 and you can find the new links, along with more caps, here at my livejournal post.
                      Thanks for letting us know Yamii.

Originally posted by Liz10 View Post
                      Hi everyone, new here *waves*

Watched all seasons of Sanctuary on bluray for the first time last month and fell in love with Tesla/Jonathon. I'm addicted actually, I think I've watched every vid I could find on youtube and now I don't know what to do with myself, lol. I wish he would do more tv stuff, such a gorgeous talented man should constantly be on screens allover the world. Would love to see him on stage at least once, why must I live so far away. *sigh*

PS: Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get accepted on http://jonathonyoung.com/? Registered 2 weeks ago, also messaged them via the contact form but I still don't have access yet. I'm not a troll, I'm a genuine fan.
                      Hi, welcome to the thread and glad you enjoyed Sanctuary and Nikola.
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't been around myself lately: been too busy making icons and screencapping and uploading other shows now... but I've just finished working on an icon challenge where my chosen character was Nikola Tesla.

20 icons @livejournal.

Enjoy!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hey guys sorry I haven't been here for a while. I had no internet, still don't.

Spoiler:

This about two weeks old but I haven't been here so I am posting it now, Josh Epstein posted it on instagram. It is a picture of Jon working on ADR for Edwuard. For those who don't know what ADR is, its an acting term. You go into a studio and re-record your lines so they can be heard on film.

((I hate ADR *hides*))
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Hello everybody, I´m from the Czech Republic and I´m new always-fan Nikola/Jonathon
                            Wow, I look, I have something to read In my country not many opportunities to connect with Jonathon fans, so I´m happy that I'm here with you ?

Comment

Welcome to the thread nikotes!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*sneaks in and ruggles Glitch* Hi all! Sorry I kinda disappeared. I've been working ridiculous amounts and still trying to keep up my piano and train my horse... It's been crazy. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say I'm not dead and Nikola still rocks! XD I hope perhaps I can stick my head in a bit more often, I miss you guys!
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic
                                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X