No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs and ruggles back* ELOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you and the ruggles! Good to have you back I hope you can stop by more often.

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
      I remember reading somewhere they said 'during filming' no one will give an exact date. If you look closely you can see where JY got burned and theres a few times where he looks just plain lost. The song played at the end of the episode is also written in their honor.
      I´m sorry that I´m going back to the old topic, but where on the face in "Sleepers" is Jonathon burned??

Regarding the date of death Azra, Fergus and Phoebe, that was 23.7. 2009 ---> http://shuswapnews.com/2009/07/24/ea...ms-identified/

Comment

Originally posted by nikotes View Post
        I´m sorry that I´m going back to the old topic, but where on the face in "Sleepers" is Jonathon burned??

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Y...0-16-52-27.png

Regarding the date of death Azra, Fergus and Phoebe, that was 23.7. 2009 ---> http://shuswapnews.com/2009/07/24/ea...ms-identified/
        Yea they died I think right before the episode was aired which is why it is dedicated to them. The song at the end which Amanda said, if a soundtrack was made, would be labelled Jonathon's song was a gift from Andrew Lockington as his condolences.

Spoiler:

Anyway, another new picture of Jon working with David and Kevin on their Obstructions.
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          Yea they died I think right before the episode was aired which is why it is dedicated to them. The song at the end which Amanda said, if a soundtrack was made, would be labelled Jonathon's song was a gift from Andrew Lockington as his condolences.

Spoiler:
          [IMG]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Tear%20the%20Curtain/Jonathon%20Young/DayTwo_zps5351958c.jpg[/IMG

Anyway, another new picture of Jon working with David and Kevin on their Obstructions.

Thank you, Glitch, I thought that this is because of the long pauses in filming: last episode 02x16 .... nothing .... nothing ... and then 03x16. Somewhere I read that Jonathan and Kim took a one year "break". After that event.
          (I´m sorry for my bad english)

Comment

Spoiler:
            [IMG]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Tear%20the%20Curtain/Jonathon%20Young/DayTwo_zps5351958c.jpg[/IMG

May I have a question?? What about soundtrack, has been issued or not? I guees not, isn´t??

Comment

Thank you, Glitch, I thought that this is because of the long pauses in filming: last episode 02x16 .... nothing .... nothing ... and then 03x16. Somewhere I read that Jonathan and Kim took a one year "break". After that event.
              (I´m sorry for my bad english)

My apologize, again I meant of course 02x10 ---> 03x04

Comment

I don't think there has been any more talk of a soundtrack. She said she wanted to make one but so far I haven't heard anything else.

Jon does have burns though.
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  There's a town in California called Tesla, so that's where this sign would be.

Pro zajímavost - tady bydlím, na této ulici: "BY TESLA". Od roku 2009 Maybe... it´s Destiny?
                  See that picture:

Comment

Pro zajímavost - tady bydlím, na této ulici: "BY TESLA". Od roku 2009 Maybe... it´s Destiny?
                    See that picture:
                    [IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qQ3JVnmjByM/U1U2czdMrmI/AAAAAAAAAko/eIPRrJIg7DM/s512/U%2520Tesly.jpg[/IMG

Translation: For interest - I live here, on the street "BY TESLA" since 2009

Comment

Hello, I wanted to ask, who speaks english, about the lyrics (in english language) of the song in the end of Sanctuary, when Helen kisses Nikola. From the interception unfortunately I don´t understand.
                      Thank you very much

Comment

Hello, here is new Photos from "Obstructions" - 26.+27.4.2014.
                        Omg Jonathon

10273753_688909717817697_8135141964304413142_n.jpg

10308157_688915604483775_5570798833664289764_n.jpg

10313593_688909721151030_993953489550848823_n.jpg

1908302_688914697817199_2371299074644150277_n.jpg

Comment

Yea they look like they're having fun and according to their twitter, they passed their Obstructuions. Looks like an interesting show I think Jon, David and Kevin were having fun along with their guests.
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Yea they look like they're having fun and according to their twitter, they passed their Obstructuions. Looks like an interesting show I think Jon, David and Kevin were having fun along with their guests.
                            It must have been an amazing show. I hope one day I can see Jonathon play live. Maybe Betroffenheit? The tour should be in London, two hours by plane, so ... maybe... I'm saving money

Comment

I've seen one of his shows. The Flannigan Affair. It was a good show

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I've seen one of his shows. The Flannigan Affair. It was a good show

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...OnLocation.jpg
                                Just quietly envy You must be happy I see that you're one of the few fans who are still active here. Where are you from? Just browsing your fansite, thank you for it If you have more of activities (fb......), please tell me??
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 June 2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X