Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
    Now speaking of the article, I just recently watched Sleepers again, and for the first time noticed the ending "in memeory of Azra young and Phoebe & Fergus Conway"

I wonder if it aired when it happened, or if it was shot when it happened. Imagine having to work through something like that - and act like Nicola Tesla.
    My understanding was that they died a week or so before the episode aired so I think that's why it was dedicated to them and that Jon had no idea that Martin and Damian planned to do so. I think it was sweet of them though, don't you? I mean especially if they didn't know them. I made a banner for them and sent it to Electric Company before I posted it here and they said it was sweet and they appreciated it although whether they showed it to Jon and Kim or not I have no idea.

Elor I never get enough sleep. Insomnia sucks, not to mention all the stress but I won't whine about that in the thread. If you want to know more I'll PM you. *ruggles back and purrs*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

You can always PM me, Glitch. *ruggles and purrs*

Spoiler:
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
        Now speaking of the article, I just recently watched Sleepers again, and for the first time noticed the ending "in memory of Azra young and Phoebe & Fergus Conway"

I wonder if it aired when it happened, or if it was shot when it happened. Imagine having to work through something like that - and act like Nicola Tesla.
        I remember reading somewhere they said 'during filming' no one will give an exact date. If you look closely you can see where JY got burned and theres a few times where he looks just plain lost. The song played at the end of the episode is also written in their honor.
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Yea there are several scenes in Sleepers where you can see Jon's burns which I think honestly, healed up quite nicely. There is one on his face on the right side I believe if you look close enough in every episode after Sleepers you can see it.

*purrs and ruggles back* Ok PM tag
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

I never noticed the burns, before. I'll have to look next time I watch Sleepers (which needs to be soon!).

Spoiler:

*purrs and ruggles back* PM tag to you. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I was at work.
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* PM tag. Also it's not just Sleepers. Every episode there after there's at least one scene where you can see them. Btw, side note: You don't have to spoiler all the pictures just the ones that are larger than 700 pixels

sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah, I know, but I don't usually check the actual size of my pics. XD If I think it might be too big, I spoiler it just in case. *ruggles* PM tag!

Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* Wish we could find some new pics of Jon but so far only new ones are only posted on their site.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Love Nikola in the 'Normandy' episode, just not enough of him in it. I wish we had got all of The Five together in it.

Comment

Yea that would've been cool

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the temporary disappearance. My horse had an allergic reaction and broke out in hives, so I've been busy nursing him. I'm happy to report that he is doing better and I suspect the swelling will be gone completely in another day or two.

Spoiler:

*ruggles and purrs*
                        Signature by Glitch33.
                        sigpic

Comment

*purrs and ruggles* Glad he's feeling better. PM tag btw.

New pic of Twelfth Night
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

*ruggles back and yawns* Okay, time for me to crawl off to bed. One more pic.

Spoiler:
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

*purrs back and yawns* Ditto. It's 11:30 here and I've been up since six this morning, too bright for my taste.

*ruggles back*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* I hope you slept well.

Spoiler:
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X