No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He plays all his roles well whether he's playing a geek or not.

Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry I was gone, today. I was having some computer trouble. *ruggles*

Spoiler:
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Ditto my comp is being a pain. *ruggles back and purrs*

sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*crawls into Glitches lap* I'm so tired. *falls asleep in the middle of ruggling*

Spoiler:
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I was talking with a co-worker\friend the other day and we got on the subject of Nikola Tesla (the real person) and then I transitioned into how cool his character was in Sanctaury, the character back story and I think he might watch the show now. Really was a cool take on a real life person!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              I was talking with a co-worker\friend the other day and we got on the subject of Nikola Tesla (the real person) and then I transitioned into how cool his character was in Sanctaury, the character back story and I think he might watch the show now. Really was a cool take on a real life person!
              That's good. Hopefully your co-worker/friend likes the show!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Woohoo! More Sanctuary converts. I hope he likes it!

Spoiler:
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                  *crawls into Glitches lap* I'm so tired. *falls asleep in the middle of ruggling*

Spoiler:
                  *purrpurrpurr* Hey I was enjoying that *pouts and ruggles anyway*

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                    Woohoo! More Sanctuary converts. I hope he likes it!
                    I have to say that his character was a big part of what drew me to the show in the first place, particularly in the season 2 episode 'End of Nights (Part 1)' which seemed to repeat a few times over a 2-3 week period. I also enjoyed the episode a a whole & decided to see a few more, then after reading up on the show online I ended up buying the first two seasons on DVD.
                    Last edited by Bonniesrg; 10 August 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Oops, sorry. *gives extra ruggles to make up for falling asleep*

Spoiler:
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic

Comment

*purrpurrpurrpurr* Did you sleep well? *gives extra ruggles*

Bonnie, I think it was Elly's batty rap video that got me addicted to Sanctuary. I wanted to see it after watching that a million times.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post

Bonnie, I think it was Elly's batty rap video that got me addicted to Sanctuary. I wanted to see it after watching that a million times.
                          I've seen that video, it was hilarious

Comment

*purrs* Yes, it just wasn't long enough. I worked until midnight, last night. *ruggles*

Spoiler:
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              Thanks for posting all the interviews, picardythirds! Now I feel triple bad for not being there
                              No worries. I promise I will give a full review when I've seen it. Aparently he's in the 12th night too. as Feste!

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
                              I have to say that his character was a big part of what drew me to the show in the first place, particularly in the season 2 episode 'End of Nights (Part 1)' which seemed to repeat a few times over a 2-3 week period. I also enjoyed the episode a a whole & decided to see a few more, then after reading up on the show online I ended up buying the first two seasons on DVD.
                              Yes, me too. Amidst all the True Blood, Twilight, Vampire diaries and whatnot, which I didn't watch, Tesla was the only Vampire that managed to catch my interest. And I LOVED his bantering with Helen. I don't ship anyone in Sanctuary, but I could watch their snipping back and forth all day

Now speaking of the article, I just recently watched Sleepers again, and for the first time noticed the ending "in memeory of Azra young and Phoebe & Fergus Conway"

I wonder if it aired when it happened, or if it was shot when it happened. Imagine having to work through something like that - and act like Nicola Tesla.

Comment

From comments made in the commentary, I got the impression it was relatively soon after their deaths.

Spoiler:
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X