• Show
Clear All

Jon playing with a hockey stick!!!!!!

*ruggles back as purring increases*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* So, I got my flu shot today. I did my best to pretend that it was the Source Blood instead of just a silly vaccine, lol. Although, it doesn't work quite so well since they do the flu shot in the shoulder... Now my shoulder is a bit sore. Ah, well, better than getting sick and having massive asthma problems because of it.
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

awe *huggles* Sorry to hear about your shoulder .... If it makes you feel better my arm still hurts from the IV I had during my MRI for my foot a few days ago .... Friday I think

*ruggles and purrs*
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

An IV for an MRI? That's weird. I didn't have anything when I had an MRI a few years ago... *purrs and ruggles*

Last edited by Elorendil; 07 November 2011, 01:25 PM.
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Because they had to inject some kind of dye into my arm .... My mom said it was called a dye test MRI and it hurt

*ruggles and purrs*
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Oh, one of those. They didn't have to do any of that on mine... My arm is already starting to feel better, I'm kinda used to it by now - I've had to have a flu shot every year for all my life due to my asthma. Breathing is kinda important, ya know, and when I get sick it always gets super bad. Even on the years that there is a shortage, I get one.

Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic

Comment

Yea I have trouble breathing but I don't have asthma *pouts for lack of ruggling but ruggles anyway*

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Whoops!!! *gives extra ruggles to make up for forgetting* And now I must be off, I have to clean house a bit before I teach piano lessons tonight (and, most importantly, watch Resistance!!!!!!!!). See you tomorrow! *even more extra ruggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic

Comment

*pur purr purr pur purr purr purr* YAY!!!!! SO much better thank you *gives extra parting ruggles back* See you tomorrow

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                      Because they had to inject some kind of dye into my arm .... My mom said it was called a dye test MRI and it hurt

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...rClearance.jpg

*ruggles and purrs*
                      Thank you, thank you all for your delicious photos and screencaps!! I think Nikola has the world's best suits in his wardrobe and I love him in suit!!

Do you think we can have a closer look of his staff ID card? I wish they would put it on a S4K charity auction or something along with the other props such as Helen's notebook, the backpack she used in Awakening and Vigilante, Nikola's bag in Awakening, etc...
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

Unfortunately you never really get to see his ID card

New banner .... This is a pressie for my princess my DG so not snurchable anyway here it is

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                          Unfortunately you never really get to see his ID card

New banner .... This is a pressie for my princess my DG so not snurchable anyway here it is

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ssies/NTDS.jpg
                          I wished they'd have shown his ID card too

Absolutely love the banner Glitch

*massive ruffles*
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purr purr purr purr* Thanks got the tut that I made it with from the tutorial thread but I dont remember who's it was, I think Luciana's or whatever her name is *ducks*

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Awesome! You're welcome! Luciana does sound right. Tho Do you remember which page it was on?

*massive ruffles*
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I sent it to DG .... Found it .... Page 116 *purr purr purr*

sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X