Clear All

DG, Glitch: *completely agrees*

*massive ruffles for Glitch*

You are most welcome Six
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      Ugh, right across his body. Couldn't you at least put your watermark along the bottom?
      Oh, Six, dont worry. I'll send you any full-sizes caps without any watermarks in the PM as an always.

sigpic

Comment

*purr purr purr purr*

Yeah I know what you're referring to. I just wish it wasn't like that and my comment is out of frustration that this is what we've come to now. I hate to see marks in very prominent places especially on Tesla's head. And I'm tired of the bickering. I'm not a legal or copyright expert but to me there's a difference between screencaps and artwork. *shrug* I'd just like to share info and pictures and talk about the character and the show and JY and have fun, instead of all this other .... stuff.

thanks for the link yami.
        I agree with the bolded Six but in view of the circumstances ... I dunno what else to do and I'm tired of all this as well. I am a fan of Jon and I appreciate and admire his work and that's what I'm here for, but there are those who don't want me to be here and say that I am ruining the thread so there's nothing I can do and I'm sorry

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          ....I agree with the bolded Six but in view of the circumstances ... I dunno what else to do and I'm tired of all this as well. I am a fan of Jon and I appreciate and admire his work and that's what I'm here for, but there are those who don't want me to be here and say that I am ruining the thread so there's nothing I can do and I'm sorry
          Unfortunately there's nothing I can do either. Just wish everyone could respect each other, and that there was a way to put right what's wrong, you know? Anyway, loved that little jerk of his head when he went to vamp mode in that scene.

CrazyCat: very nice. Thank you.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I know what you mean and I completely agree

sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

*runs in to hug everyone*

...OK, OK...
              I also ogled J-Yo.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs back* Well hi Nad long time no see miss seeing you here

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch
                  I'm a lurker, though. Can't stay away. The picspam is just too yummy.

Yes. I did say yummy.
                  Because he is.
                  ...Even with flat hair.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I noticed .... And glad to be of service .... I am the thread elf after all

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Yes. I did say yummy.
                      Because he is.
                      ...Even with flat hair.
                      LOL I noticed too his hair wasn't as ruffleable looking as usual. Maybe he just got a haircut?? But he's still gorgeous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea I think Jon did get a haircut while they were filming this and then let it grow back out cus it was kinda long at the top during ComicCon

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                          I noticed .... And glad to be of service .... I am the thread elf after all
                          I don't ruffle other guys too often, but...
                          *ruffles*

LOL I noticed too his hair wasn't as ruffleable looking as usual. Maybe he just got a haircut?? But he's still gorgeous.
                          Yes. I was offended.

He is still gorgeous. At one point he somehow reminded me of a fluffy kitten with it's ears pulled back. I know it sounds weird, but I thought it was very cute.
                          *blinks*

Still smokin' hot.

sigpic

Comment

*purr purr purr* Awe thank you Nad

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I don't ruffle other guys too often, but...
                              *ruffles*

He is still gorgeous. At one point he somehow reminded me of a fluffy kitten with it's ears pulled back. I know it sounds weird, but I thought it was very cute.
                              *blinks*

Still smokin' hot.
                              I save ALL my ruffles for Tesla/JY only.

LOL Which scene did you think he looked like a fluffy kitten?
                              sigpic

Comment

Well as I said before not everyone ruffles my hair which is styled the same as his, although I need an update now that his hair is shorter doesn't matter I'm in need of a haircut it's getting too long

sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X