X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    He does grow on you, doesn't he?

------

also, just made a new banner (it's the one in my sig) featuring J-Yo in the middle If you're on dA and want to leave a comment/favorite it or whatever, this is the link: http://fav.me/d41vwwn
    Nice banner Mimzy
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Does anybody know how old Jonathon is? I already googled but found nothing :-(

Comment

Oh yeah, Elorendil , Mimzy , BigBear , Tesla from Sanctuary is the most dangerous virus and the most remarkable virus in the world which infects the girls' hearts! <33333
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
          Oh, it's a good sign, I hope that this is only the beginning.
          Spoiler:
          But beware, he can steal your heart for ever ))))))
          LOL. I am amused by my current situation, rather reflects some of what goes on in the series with the Magnus/Druitt/Tesla triangle - I'm currently divided between the two boys. Okay, so Helen clearly was never divided, but there is still that little competition between Druitt and Tesla...
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
            LOL. I am amused by my current situation, rather reflects some of what goes on in the series with the Magnus/Druitt/Tesla triangle - I'm currently divided between the two boys. Okay, so Helen clearly was never divided, but there is still that little competition between Druitt and Tesla...
            I think Helen is now starting to see Tesla for the person that he truly is....and she likes him. Come one she
            Spoiler:
            saved his life in awakening....because its obvious she can't image life without him.

I think hands down now....its no contest especially after
            Spoiler:
            the season finale where she tells John off.

so can't wait for the new season. It just can't get here fast enough.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
              Oh yeah, Elorendil , Mimzy , BigBear , Tesla from Sanctuary is the most dangerous virus and the most remarkable virus in the world which infects the girls' hearts! <33333
              LOL )))
              But it's such a cute virus...

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
              Well, I don't support Teslen, so I think it's more sporty, but not a romantic triangle. Resist to charm of Tesla is very difficult but I don't think that he and Helen could be a couple.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                Does anybody know how old Jonathon is? I already googled but found nothing :-(
                he's 38 .... As far as I know .... His birthday is on May 8

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                I think Helen is now starting to see Tesla for the person that he truly is....and she likes him. Come one she
                Spoiler:
                saved his life in awakening....because its obvious she can't image life without him.

I think hands down now....its no contest especially after
                Spoiler:
                the season finale where she tells John off.

so can't wait for the new season. It just can't get here fast enough.
                I agree Max I think she's finally coming around. I don't know about resisting him cus I don't think about him that way but then again I am a boy so lol anyway I could imagine something like that
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                  he's 38 .... As far as I know .... His birthday is on May 8

I agree Max I think she's finally coming around. I don't know about resisting him cus I don't think about him that way but then again I am a boy so lol anyway I could imagine something like that
                  Ha ha its funny i assumed you were a girl, guess i know what i am for assuming. Guess there are boys out there who are shippers as well.
                  Its kind of funny, i think cuz most of the other people that i used to know on here who were shippers were girls. LOL its funny.

But back on topic shots of niko....taking it back to awakening
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol no harm done lol .... I think I'm the only boy on the thread though lol thanks for the shots btw
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Ha ha they are from that website that i posted about in the other thread. Its nice to know guys like ships to.
                      sigpic

Comment

Naturaly lol .... And yes I know about Sanctuary caps, it's the only site I use unless my Helen gets me pictures from youtube that SC doesn't have
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

I do it is very rare and so only for my remarkable sis BigBear.

Thank you, my dear, for all that you do for me. You are my lovely Miracle!
                          I luv you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
                            I love U too, dear... oh my goodness amazing, you are so talented! When I saw it, I let out a gasp, that is sooo beautiful...
                            Thank you very much, hon! <333
                            You are too kind to me, my dear sis! It you are a real Talent, my extremely humble Genius!
                            Last edited by CrazyCat; 28 July 2011, 01:30 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                              You are too kind to me, my dear sis! It you are a real Talent, my extremely humble Genius!
                              Forgive me, but for me there is only one Genius, and his name is Jonathon.

In fact, I had no idea how much he is smart in real life, until read his articles and interview. It is really amazing and all-round gifted man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
                                Forgive me, but for me there is only one Genius, and his name is Jonathon.

In fact, I had no idea how much he is smart in real life, until read his articles and interview. It is really amazing and all-round gifted man.
                                No doubt Jonathon extraordinary man! I knew that he is a great actor and wonderful person. But, I agree with you, the more we learn about him, then more we admire him!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X