No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made two new banners, not snurchable without permission, but enjoy.

On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Hi all.

I have a question, are there any infos on how many eps jonathan young will be in season 4? I hope he is in many, I love him, but I´m a bit worried.
      Spoiler:
      I red, on twitter, that robert dunne just finished ep 8 and jonathan young wrote on twitter too that he finsehd his last ep on sanctuary. So I guess that would be episode 7 maybe 8. So that would mean that he wouldn´t apear beyond ep 7. Does that make sense? If thats the case, I hope will be often in the previous episodes.

Comment

Hey welcome to the site .... Uhm I know he said he was gonna be moving or well switching between Toronto and Vancouver to keep filming so I'm hoping he'll be in more.

Anyway came to share my new arts all snurchable! Enjoy!!!!

sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Hi! I just joined. I'm excited that this thread exists

Comment

Uhm I know he said he was gonna be moving or well switching between Toronto and Vancouver to keep filming so I'm hoping he'll be in more
            That sounds great, that seems that he will be in more eps, I was afraid he would be in one or two. I hope he is in 5 or 6, that would be great :-)

Comment

Hi everyone. I haven't been able to get on internet at home since Monday. Tech support said my modem is bad and they haven't come to replace it yet, but I thought what the heck I'll try again tonight and couldn't believe it let me on! Maybe it's because I sweet-talked it a little. WOnder how long it will last.

Anyway...
              Dinoman - I thought Glitch was talking about JY and Kim's wedding too, though he didn't actually say that. I just jumped to that conclusion.
              CrazyCat - yes, I saw that one before but didn't know whose wedding it was. Thanks.
              Aurora - glad to see you're back.
              SamanthaMajka - love your art!
              Glitch - yours too, and some are even snurchable.

Re: season 4
              Spoiler:
              So it sounds like he's in at least a couple episodes in season 4, but I hope we can find out how many and that it's more than 2. I like the sound of that latest one, Tesla messing with our minds, LOL. But I hope when they say he just finished his last Sanctuary episode that it's not THE last one.
              Last edited by NumberSix; 01 July 2011, 04:35 AM. Reason: I was so giddy about getting back on internet I forgot spoiler tags the first time. Sorry!
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                Hi all.

I have a question, are there any infos on how many eps jonathan young will be in season 4? I hope he is in many, I love him, but I´m a bit worried.
                Spoiler:
                I red, on twitter, that robert dunne just finished ep 8 and jonathan young wrote on twitter too that he finsehd his last ep on sanctuary. So I guess that would be episode 7 maybe 8. So that would mean that he wouldn´t apear beyond ep 7. Does that make sense? If thats the case, I hope will be often in the previous episodes.
                What do you mean by Jonathon Young wrote on Twitter? He's on twitter?
                He's in at least
                Spoiler:
                2 eps. Someone, can't remember, wrote on Twitter that she'd had a wonderfull time on set with him. And Sanctuary series mention next ep will be a Tesla ep (so S04E09)

Comment

Altariel, Sanctuary8, hi and welcome! It's great to see new faces here

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Hi everyone. I haven't been able to get on internet at home since Monday. Tech support said my modem is bad and they haven't come to replace it yet, but I thought what the heck I'll try again tonight and couldn't believe it let me on! Maybe it's because I sweet-talked it a little. WOnder how long it will last.
                  The Internet occupies a lot of place in our life. I feel terrible when my connection does not work.

Originally posted by kes View Post
                  That seems unlikely. I believe he has no time for it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary8 View Post
                    Hi! I just joined. I'm excited that this thread exists
                    Well welcome to the site hehe!

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                    That sounds great, that seems that he will be in more eps, I was afraid he would be in one or two. I hope he is in 5 or 6, that would be great :-)
                    Yea I know they said they were writing a whole new epsiode one where Tesla is supposed to play more of his vampiric mind games so I hope we'll see him in more as well

Originally posted by kes View Post
                    He's in at least
                    Spoiler:
                    2 eps. Someone, can't remember, wrote on Twitter that she'd had a wonderfull time on set with him. And Sanctuary series mention next ep will be a Tesla ep (so S04E09)
                    No he doesn't have a Twitter account
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

I made this sig specially for my sis CrazyCat and because of last Jessie. I'm glad that Jonathon got this award.

sigpic

Comment

Hey! I love Nikola! I decided last week that I'd make a series of vids celebrating his brilliant moments in each episode, here's the first one...more will be uploaded later on!! heehee check 'em out and tell me what you think
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1R1W2Oczk

sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

BigBear, love the artwork Awesome!
                          Glitch, Love all your new artwork Twin You are such a genius!! *huggles*

Hello and welcome to all the new people that have joined since I went away

Have been gone for a while again but I am glad to report that I went on my first date as a single girl And you guys will love this...he's a sommelier AKA wine expert at a country club And he has ruffable hair too..tall with green eyes..slim build...he is passionate about wine and has an entire collection and free samples that he gets through work I hope everything goes well..I really like him..and he kissed me on the first date
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

*fingers crossed for you, Aurora*
                            Oh, ask him if he has relatives in Tesla's family Good luck, sweetie.

Rule Britania because of tea, rule Tesla because of wine!
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

All the talk on the shipper thread about Amanda driving the Tesla Roadster makes me wonder what type of car Nikola would drive. Naturally it would have to be sharp-looking, but would he go for a classic or would he want the newest with all the bells and whistles? What do you all think?
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                Glitch, Love all your new artwork Twin You are such a genius!! *huggles*

Have been gone for a while again but I am glad to report that I went on my first date as a single girl And you guys will love this...he's a sommelier AKA wine expert at a country club And he has ruffable hair too..tall with green eyes..slim build...he is passionate about wine and has an entire collection and free samples that he gets through work I hope everything goes well..I really like him..and he kissed me on the first date
                                Thanks Twin, I knew you'd like it *huggles* glad you had such a good time on your date.

Twin:
                                Spoiler:
                                He better not hurt you though

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                                All the talk on the shipper thread about Amanda driving the Tesla Roadster makes me wonder what type of car Nikola would drive. Naturally it would have to be sharp-looking, but would he go for a classic or would he want the newest with all the bells and whistles? What do you all think?
                                You know what to be honest, I don't think Sanctuary Tesla likes cars after what happened in Sleepers lol
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X