Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
    Woot Tesla fighting. I am not even going to bother guessing because I am just so happy he is back. Perhaps his vamps turn against him. I swear in that trailer Ashley was kicking Wills butt! Sweet! Nothing like a hot chick kicking a cute guys bum!

I cannot wait till october! Ahhh! I hope Sci-Fi orders 20 shows next time around!
    To me it looks like she's fighting Tesla. And it doesnt look like leather either.

Comment

I don't care about any of the details I'm just soooooooooo glad it's back!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
        I don't care about any of the details I'm just soooooooooo glad it's back!!!!!
        What she said
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hey guys! a new tesla video in celebration of the *glimpses* of season 2

it's called MISBEHAVING

NIKOLA AND HELEN DOING THINGS THEY SHOULDN'T

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

ohhh another vid that i gotta check out...woohooo
            sigpic

Comment

kl vid, only watched the 1st bit but still looked v. good!
              sigpic

Comment

Love the vid, your choice of clips and timing were perfect. And the song does suit them very much....
                Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
                Charles Schultz

Comment

It's Nikola's Birthday on the 10th Of July. Which In My Timezone Is Tomorrow.
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! (and me lol - finally 22!)

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

i don't know if anybody will be quick enough, but at the moment google have a special sign on their website because it's Nikola Tesla's Birthday. I know it's his birthday, but there are other people who are celebrating it. it's featuring a tesla coil, with eletricity.
                      Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." —
                      Charles Schultz

Comment

WoooHoood! Tesla Day!
                        *rummages*

Ok, technically not the same, but hey...

And

Happy Birthday, ellymelly!!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

happy b-day ellemelly, hope it was a good one,

ohh yes and of course happy b-day to our fav vampy too
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESLA!!! thanks for all your inventions

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                            Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! (and me lol - finally 22!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY *hugs*

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_Tiriel View Post
                            i don't know if anybody will be quick enough, but at the moment google have a special sign on their website because it's Nikola Tesla's Birthday. I know it's his birthday, but there are other people who are celebrating it. it's featuring a tesla coil, with eletricity.
                            i have google stuff as my home page, so i can't access normal google lol. has anyone got a screen cap or something?

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

one screen cap coming up, just give me a sec

Vwa la!
                              google pic.jpg

GW is black today with da little stargate signs
                              Last edited by Tesla_Babe; 10 July 2009, 07:56 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

ohhhhh pretty
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X