No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we have decided on the official definition for Nikola Tesla...

"Nikola Tesla: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands, supple gorgeous neck, and the added joy in the knowledge that he will be around for as long as we can thunk! HubbaHubba!"

At the moment we are considering possible slash ships with Tesla!
    What about a character that has yet to be introduced? Who is Tesla's perfect guy?

Nad - I can totally see Helen/Tesla! I mean, I think it would have to take a while for her to start to see him that way, but I can imagine lots of possible H/T shippy eps (amnesia, AU/T, stuck together in a life or death situation etc...).

And of course there's:

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Hey All!

I'm back from my holiday (sadly and back to RL >_<)

Anyone wanna give me an update
      Eh, there's that definition^ and a lot of womens responses varying from discussing Nikola's electryfying powers (in song) to strongly expressing one's love for all kinds of parts of his anatomy. It was quite interesting.

And new slashes for Tesla... Eh... His perfect guy would be...
      Major Wood. (Sorry )

And Lili, jeez, you just had to give me hope for Helen/Tesla, huh? Do you realize I'm going to spend a season waiting for ''funky'' episodes now? *sigh*
      Nad must print that kiss to stare at during boring lectures
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hmmm ships for tessla.... hmmm how bout random female (or male thunker)/ tessla... *giggles* that way we can have our own wicked way w/ said sexy vampy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And Lili, jeez, you just had to give me hope for Helen/Tesla, huh? Do you realize I'm going to spend a season waiting for ''funky'' episodes now? *sigh*
          *sigh* Darn! Now I have developed a glimmer of hope too! *sighs at the potential fluff*

Honestly, I'm not sure who TPTB will end up shipping Helen with... (because let's face it... it'll totally happen eventually) There's Helen/John, Helen/Will, Helen/Tesla... None of which I would really mind at this point...
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

hello ya'll

hmm ships for tesla. tesla/druitt would be interesting. so much pent up angst, could it be nikola isn't angry coz helen picked john, but that john picked helen?
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
              hmmm ships for tessla.... hmmm how bout random female (or male thunker)/ tessla... *giggles* that way we can have our own wicked way w/ said sexy vampy
              That would make some interesting TV...
              But sure why not? Thunkers can make great abnormal beings, too

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
              *sigh* Darn! Now I have developed a glimmer of hope too! *sighs at the potential fluff*

Honestly, I'm not sure who TPTB will end up shipping Helen with... (because let's face it... it'll totally happen eventually) There's Helen/John, Helen/Will, Helen/Tesla... None of which I would really mind at this point...
              Dumdumdummmm...

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
              hello ya'll

hmm ships for tesla. tesla/druitt would be interesting. so much pent up angst, could it be nikola isn't angry coz helen picked john, but that john picked helen?

ROFL!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Crossovers can be fun- what would happen if Tesla encountered a Wraith Queen? Now that would be an interesting scene! Would they have chemistry? Of some sort, I would guess!

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                  hello ya'll

Maybe we'll find out.

Season 2
                  Spoiler:
                  Amanda mentioned in a recent interview that for the second season they wanna explore more about the past of The Five...so who knows....

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                  Crossovers can be fun- what would happen if Tesla encountered a Wraith Queen? Now that would be an interesting scene! Would they have chemistry? Of some sort, I would guess!
                  I wonder what they'll be doing in their time together. Sucking out each others life forces?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Maybe we'll find out.

Season 2
                    Spoiler:
                    Amanda mentioned in a recent interview that for the second season they wanna explore more about the past of The Five...so who knows....

ohhh sounds like fun
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Eh, there's that definition^ and a lot of womens responses varying from discussing Nikola's electryfying powers (in song) to strongly expressing one's love for all kinds of parts of his anatomy. It was quite interesting.
                      For what it's worth, I love his hands. I'm a sucker for hands. Hands, chest and back - fave!

And new slashes for Tesla... Eh... His perfect guy would be...
                      Major Wood. (Sorry )
                      ...who?!

*evil laugh* I have succeeded in my diabolical plan - to make you all hope then fall into my cavern of angst when TPTB ship Helen with John (which is what I see happening, I'm just hoping we get, as Nad said, "funky" eps...)!

Ahem.

Thunkers as potential ships would be great - I'm always wondering about an AU ep that includes OUR reality (imagine what would happen if the fans met the characters!). I mean, it wouldn't even have to be AU - it could be a dream sequence lol ep! *happy thoughts*

And Nad, why is it that you always type my name in green? I like it. Henceforth your colour shall be... *thinks hard* RED!

*hopes Nad likes red...*
                      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I wonder what they'll be doing in their time together. Sucking out each others life forces?
                        Oh, now that sounds sexy

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                        *evil laugh* I have succeeded in my diabolical plan - to make you all hope then fall into my cavern of angst when TPTB ship Helen with John (which is what I see happening, I'm just hoping we get, as Nad said, "funky" eps...)!

And Nad, why is it that you always type my name in green? I like it. Henceforth your colour shall be... *thinks hard* RED!

*hopes Nad likes red...*
                        *nods* Nad likes red

I don't know why I type names in green. It's what I do

sigpic

Comment

I can just imagine the scene.

Tesla: *snarky smile*
                          Queen: *hiss* *grabs Tesla and tries to feed*
                          Queen: *quickly removes hand from his chest* "Hm. You taste funny."
                          Tesla: *bares teeth and goes all vampire-eyes*
                          Queen: "Oooh!" *toothy smile* *purrs*

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            I can just imagine the scene.

Tesla: *snarky smile*
                            Queen: *hiss* *grabs Tesla and tries to feed*
                            Queen: *quickly removes hand from his chest* "Hm. You taste funny."
                            Tesla: *bares teeth and goes all vampire-eyes*
                            Queen: "Oooh!" *toothy smile* *purrs*

Oh, boy. I would love to see that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Omg wraith and Tesla! *thinks*.. oh thats just disturbing!
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

a wraith queen and tessla.. ohhh my eyes... that's disturbing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X