No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to seeing TEsla in season 2. Sounds like we're getting quite a few commentaries on the S1 DVDS--should be interesting to see what AT has to say about working with JY... I really get a kick out of Tesla. I do hope they don't overuse him & dilute his "punch" though.

Comment

i'm just THRILLED that they didn't kill him off after the five (like they planned too). basically we're all living on bonus time! lol!!!!!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Looking forward to seeing TEsla in season 2. Sounds like we're getting quite a few commentaries on the S1 DVDS--should be interesting to see what AT has to say about working with JY... I really get a kick out of Tesla. I do hope they don't overuse him & dilute his "punch" though.
        Oh yes! I haven't even though about the possible commentaries about JY...

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
        i'm just THRILLED that they didn't kill him off after the five (like they planned too). basically we're all living on bonus time! lol!!!!!
        Hehe. Let's make the most of it then.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

They planned to kill him off? I never thought of that hmmmm. Poor JY.
          sigpic

Comment

well damn good think they didnt
            sigpic

Comment

well we were kinda quite today.
              sigpic

Comment

'tis quiet - but then the internet is quiet at present what we need is some more Tesla love

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

Yeah. I was out enjoying our local festival, watching street theater and live music...

But don't worry, I'm sure the Tesla love is still plenty
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ohhh im sure it is
                    sigpic

Comment

its been quiet here, no updates fro anything then?
                      sigpic

Comment

I love Nickola Tesla he's sexy,charming ,smart a vampire and a bad boy i love bad boy's

I like NT and JD the same boath in that there boath very charming they boath have a dark side which is differant and the same in a way and they boath like Helen .

season 2
                        Spoiler:
                        Interesting spoilers for season 2 i can see Helen/Will , i love how we get to see Tesla again and it'll be interesting to see him in the same room as Henry very cool .

Does anyone have any pic's of Helen and Tesla from THE FIVE & REVELATIONS P2 ?
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          Does anyone have any pic's of Helen and Tesla from THE FIVE & REVELATIONS P2 ?
                          Um... *rummages*

Spoiler:

I don't have the kiss in PB... Must go get that one.

sigpic

Comment

ohhhh pretty piccies
                            sigpic

Comment

Awsome pic's ellymelly & DutchIndeed

Looking at the pic's or watching the eps you can feel the sexualtension between them
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

uh... did my post disappear??? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X