you're forgiven

sorry jasminaGo, thanks for the link
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

we gotta add great neck too (what... this comes from me and i love my necks)
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, it is pretty nice
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nikola Tesla: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands.
          Hmm... that seems good. Not sure how much more we could add to that...!

But perhaps...
          Nikola Tesla: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands, supple gorgeous neck, and the added joy in the knowledge that he will be around for as long as we can thunk!

Those pics reminds me of ''Grease''... You know...

I got chills.
          They're multiplyin'.
          And I'm losin' control.
          'Cause the power
          you're supplyin',
          it's electrifyin'!
          Gargh!!!!!!! *covers ears* Not Grease! Why would you ruin it, Nad? Why?!

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

OMG!! Can't believe I forgot to mention this. I had the wierdest dream last night. I dreamt I had the power (brace yourselves!) to correct apostrophe mistakes on signs!!!!

...Yes, I am a nerd. I didn't realise just how much until then, though...

But don't worry - it was only a small part of a much larger dream about vampires. Apparently my mind has finally found a way to combine my two greatest loves: apostrophes and vampires!

Comment

*thud*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, the apostrophe thing is cool.

Comment

OK, let me start this post by passing on a general I'm Sorry to everyone on this thread for not only mentioning Grease, but also for 'singing' that song

I'm sorry!!!!

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                  Hmm... that seems good. Not sure how much more we could add to that...!
                  Well there's:

Nikola Tesla: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands, supple gorgeous neck, and the added joy in the knowledge that he will be around for as long as we can thunk! HubbaHubba!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes, the apostrophe thing is cool.

Awesomely and overwhelmingly...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

OK, let me start this post by passing on a general I'm Sorry to everyone on this thread for not only mentioning Grease, but also for 'singing' that song

I'm sorry!!!!
                      Formal apology accepted. Just don't do it again.

Well there's:

Nikola Tesla: Psychotic evil genius vampire and oh so gutter-worthy and yet so adorable bad boy with a possible (but probably just put on) soft side and a soft spot for the one woman that will never give in to his charms and beautifully ruffled and playable hair, nice teeth and gorgeous hands, supple gorgeous neck, and the added joy in the knowledge that he will be around for as long as we can thunk! HubbaHubba!

Somehow I think going down that route (the route of the noises of the thunkers) would not be such a brilliant idea - the mods might not be so happy with us! So maybe we should just leave it with that. That is now the official definition of Nikola Tesla and will be included in every dictionary I can get my hands on!

As to the apostrophe thing - yes it is cool, and you may now refer to me as Grammer Girl.

...only kidding. That would be too sad even for me!

Comment

Oh yeah!

...Is there any good Nikola FF?
                        Is there anyone I can dare?
                        *agrees*

Just you know... putting that put there!
                        Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                          damnit ladies, I was JK. doesn't anyone get a joke nowadays ? thanks for ruining the fun with all your serious comments *pfff*

^__^
                          I was just happily bouncing up and down that someone provided the opening for me to fangirl about the RL version!

The Sanctuary version is cute and I keep wanting to slash him with someone. Maybe Watson although I'd rather slash him with Druitt.

Comment

Henry. Easy. Vampire + Werewolf = GOOD!

Actually, I can't really see that... But yeah, a slash would be good.

Comment

Somehow I think going down that route (the route of the noises of the thunkers) would not be such a brilliant idea - the mods might not be so happy with us! So maybe we should just leave it with that. That is now the official definition of Nikola Tesla and will be included in every dictionary I can get my hands on!
                              Hehe. Yes. We must keep the Mods happy and...
                              This it shall be!

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                              The Sanctuary version is cute and I keep wanting to slash him with someone. Maybe Watson although I'd rather slash him with Druitt.
                              I'm going for the obvious ship... Altough I can't see Helen/Nikola actually happening, but it's fun...

As for slashes... I'd say Will. He doesn't seem to like him much, so...

sigpic

Comment

Hey All!

I'm back from my holiday (sadly and back to RL >_<)

Anyone wanna give me an update
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X