No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That happens to me all the time. I always get all excited when Tesla is mentioned and I sort of mention sanctuary well I talk about him like a maniac. My parents and my grandma say I am obsessed.
    sigpic

Comment

obssesed... well maybe we are who knows... *smirks*
      sigpic

Comment

It's funny that when I think of/hear about the real Tesla, I picture JY...

And that's it. I'm moving to Australia!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh and I was playing with Gimp, trying to get to know it better :

Ha, I'm not even spoiling for ship

EDIT:

And:

I'm done.
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 09 April 2009, 02:09 PM.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ohhh those are lovely DI, they are so snurched too *smirks*
            sigpic

Comment

LOVE the JY one it is awesome so snurching it for personal view. Can some one make one for our JY campaign to win the award?
              sigpic

Comment

I will ask on the artwork for SC
                You can thank me later when I present it to you...
                *runs over to art thread and begs*
                sigpic

Comment

Go get them Tesla Babe. I will go beg with you! (Follows Tesla Babe)
                  Don't worry I will watch Tesla for Easter and the day before for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                    LOVE the JY one it is awesome so snurching it for personal view. Can some one make one for our JY campaign to win the award?
                    I'll give it a try as well. Now, I kind of suck at artwork and you'll get a better one from the art thread, but it gives me an excuse to play with JY.
                    ...with his pictures. Yeah... I meant the pictures.

sigpic

Comment

Dutch, try using fotoflexer.com it makes even my artwork look good and trust me, thats quite hard to do. Looking forward to seeing your artwork! Oh and We have already asked for a banner from the artwork thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                        Dutch, try using fotoflexer.com it makes even my artwork look good and trust me, thats quite hard to do. Looking forward to seeing your artwork! Oh and We have already asked for a banner from the artwork thread.
                        Hehe. Oh, we'll get there I'm still willing to give Gimp a chance, but I'll take a look
                        And I hope to see artwork in abundance!

Here's a simple one:

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry I bet it will be lovely and the more the better! We all must work together for JY to win the Leo award! Go JY! (Screams) It rocks make more lots more!
                          I know this is of topic but how do you give rep. points (I may be trying to bribe some pics for us but hay it's for a good cause)
                          I swear everyone is on right now and it is only 2:00 p.m. here!
                          Last edited by Swimmingcook; 10 April 2009, 12:55 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                            Don't worry I bet it will be lovely and the more the better! We all must work together for JY to win the Leo award! Go JY! (Screams) It rocks make more lots more!
                            I know this is of topic but how do you give rep. points (I may be trying to bribe some pics for us but hay it's for a good cause)
                            I swear everyone is on right now and it is only 2:00 p.m. here!
                            WooooooooHooooo!!!! *fangurl dance*

You give rep by pressing the scale icon in the top corner of the post. (between the postnumber and the red triangle) A little pop up drops down in which you can type a message.

sigpic

Comment

Of to brib..I mean ask for some sigs. If you guys need any pics for some sigs just ask me I may not be able to make sigs but I can supply you with lots of pictures!
                              I miss Mimzy. "ruffle"
                              Bye-bye I am going to a sleepover need to get ready. Can't wait. I'll check back probably on Saturday night well Niko-sitting and helping him with his world domination plans.
                              O'yay he says hi to his troopers.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Swimmingcook; 10 April 2009, 01:27 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just one more, cause it's fun

I'm done now. I promise.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X