No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will "This is Your Brain on Sanctuary" banner #2. Scene and qoute taken from Sanctuary Season 1, "Fata Morgana"

Will "This is Your Brain on Sanctuary" banner #3. Scene and qoute taken from Sanctuary Season 1, "Fata Morgana"

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Watson "This is Your Brain on Sanctuary" banner #1

Watson "This is Your Brain on Sanctuary" banner #2

Scene and qoutes taken from Revelations part 1
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

More "This is Your Brain on Sanctuary" banners

Comment

And a Cabal banner

Comment

some Nikola artwork

Comment

Perfect Artwork Everybody!!!
              Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

ok, this might not be useful for anyone, but I made this manip for an icon that ended up really small and all that work was kinda pointless, so I'm putting it here in case its useful to anyone:

it's the opening sequence from season 2 with ashley's silhouette added. I promise the original opening sequence had that cheesy of a shadow. so if this would be useful, or someone wants to make the shadow more realistic and then post it and it would be useful for someone else's art, cool. if it wouldn't be useful... well, here ya go anyway ^^ ( wasn't sure how to do the seam between Will and Ashley, looking at it again I'm thinking I should have left it more black...)

oh yeah, and I did a toony watson recently: http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/El...tson-158130508
                Last edited by nebulan; 07 April 2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Cool! Thanks for that Nebulan.
                  sigpic

Comment

I did this sign, it's not good but it's my first

Nos Must Amitto Vivo En - Helen Magnus

Comment

Originally posted by Nataliafrs View Post
                      I did this sign, it's not good but it's my first

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6203/atbanner1.jpg
                      Very nice
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi! This is my latest vid, tell me your opinion:

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I had no idea this thread existed *looks at Jas* but I am so happy that I found it...all by myself *looks at Jas*

That's not entirely true, as I did get a little help from someone else but not Jas. *looks at Jas*

can't wait to go back from the beginning and look at all the lovely artwork.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            I had no idea this thread existed *looks at Jas* but I am so happy that I found it...all by myself *looks at Jas*

That's not entirely true, as I did get a little help from someone else but not Jas. *looks at Jas*

can't wait to go back from the beginning and look at all the lovely artwork.
                            *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *cough*

And with that cough arrives the source of my help.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome

And now I expect to see lots of Magnus art from you

Comment

Working...
                                X