sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

What can I say? I'm jealous I can't make icons very well
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

I tend to like to color icons more than use textures/patterns though. If you want, go to some of those icon challenges and look at the themes and see if you can do them. That is basically how I started making icons. I think I've made near 2000 icons in the last year...
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I started to participate in the Artwork for All thread three months ago, it's been quite fun and I've already learnt a lot from looking in awe at the art you guys are able to make and from following tutorials - learning by doing indeed

Comment

AresLover452, looks good even if it's not my ship.
            yamiinsane, loving the icons. I have typed your forum name so much now that it comes up in my predictive text on my iPad.

Comment

Thanks Bonnie
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Made something for a sanctuary rp, thought I'd share it.

sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Someone bought one of my multicoloured nubbins posters from redbubble!
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                    Someone bought one of my multicoloured nubbins posters from redbubble!
                    Congratulations!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I'm working on something, hopefully, for the AT7 raffle. I was looking to add text in the Sanctuary font, or something as similar as possible. Does anyone recognise/know of a font that looks similar that I could tweak? I'll be tracing my computer design and drawing it free hand onto the final piece.
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

AvQuest looks a bit like the Sanctuary font.

Comment

Just to let you all know that I'm in the process of redoing my screencaps. This is due to my losing the external hard drive that I had them on... I've just finished reuping Season 1 and you can find the new links, along with more caps, here at my livejournal post.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Sorry for the double post...

I'm almost finished uploading Season 2, so I'll be letting you all know soon. If you wish to see updates between now and when I'm finished with Season 4, you can go here. I'll be updating that as I upload episodes.

I have made 20 icons for Season 1, and they can be found here.
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Yamii
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

No problem Glitch

Here is the Livejournal post for Season 2 Enjoy!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X