Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
    I've now uploaded my first Nikola Tesla video. You can find it on YT. I used the song Skyfall by Adele. Hope you like it

>>LINK<<

And I'm already working on a second video, but it will still take a while 'till it's finished.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ps9c1a3fa6.jpg
    You may want to post your video in this thread too: The Sanctuary Fan Vid Thread

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

LittleMcKay, what an amazing video which has been added to my favourites.
      Rodney is my favourite Atlantis character as well, so love your name.

Comment

Awesome video McKay
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

I made some Sanctuary artwork over the past weekend for the Sanctuary theme that happened and thought I'd post it here. It's a Henry Foss sign and some avatars, well my top 3 favorites out of the ones I did. Most of the screen caps came from Yami's Sanctuary screen caps and one is from a site that is no longer around. I made the avatars in PSP X5 and was originally just going to put a frame on the screen cap but then I found a nice colored pencil effect, Effects > Art Media Effects > Colored Pencil > Setting: Light Color at default for those who have PSP, and used that on the screen cap before adding a frame. As for the sign I made that using PSP X5 and Photoimpact Pro 10. I had to do all the frame stuff first since I only had PSP X5 on Win 7 PC because I haven't put it on my XP yet. The background is this: background in Radek Zelenka sign + slight color modification to try and match the Helen Magnus half of my AT sign = background in Henry Foss sign. The font is Wolfs Rain for the H and F and the rest is Hank BT. I did manage to figure out how to make a custom path for text in Photoimpact Pro when I did my AT sign so I used it again for the text on this sign.

Sign (the episodes used for this are: The Five, Fragments, Animus and Untouchable):

Avatars (the episode used for this is: Fragments):

I also managed to resize one of my versions of my Tesla money art so it could be used for virtual green, mainly in the Sanctuary section. If you want to use it just remember to credit me and no hotlinking.

Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 12:29 PM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Those are awesome
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
              Those are awesome
              Thanks.

Comment

Thank you everyone for liking my Tesla video
                I hope to finish the second video soon!

Comment

Sorry for the double posting, but I thought I'd share my latest Tesla fanvideo with you!
                  Hope you like it

>> YouTube <<

Comment

The artwork for a fic I'm working on. I'm not fully happy with her hair - where it flows over her shoulders and chest area the darker hair can still be seen.

The hairstyle and make-up tweaking are deliberate - little hints to the fic.
                    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Nice
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone!

I have made 5 icons for Sanctuary and they can be found here (#31-35)
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

This was inspired by the Halloween art challenge.

Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Gah! Creepy *hides*
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

*runs away screaming*

Comment

Interesting piece of art Neverendingimagination.

I need some help here... I signed up for a 20 in 20 challenge and my characters are Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla... I'm having a problem with the category part of the challenge... I need to find 5 pictures of Amanda and Jonathon together and the only thing I can find is that season 4 clip that's still up on Youtube... If anyone can help, I would be so relieved. Also, if you wish me to make something for you, just let me know
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X