No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it screen dumps you're looking for? I still got the original unedited 960x540px files for these gifs from "The Five" - or I can make some new for you from whatever episode you need:

shut-up-and-help-me
    kiss-me-and-ill-save-your-life
    tesla-doesn-t-feed-on-humans
    because-i-love-you
    welcome-to-the-future

Comment

Those are great but I have realized that I didn't make myself completely clear (My complete apologies): I need pictures of Amanda and Jon behind the scenes or off the set and seen together.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Perhaps there's something in the behind the scenes footage on the DVDs. Season 3 has a Tesla character profile video and I'm sure they're both in that.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Those are great but I have realized that I didn't make myself completely clear (My complete apologies): I need pictures of Amanda and Jon behind the scenes or off the set and seen together.
          That's okay - no need to apologize I can take a look at the Tesla character profile video tonight to see if there's anything useful in it.

Comment

Well they are together quite a bit in the BTS of season four Yamii don't you have the series on dvd?
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have them on DVD. I had them on my external hard drive which basically died about 2 months ago... I'm planning on going to Youtube and seeing what I can find, but I decided to come here and ask anyway.
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Nothing useful in the bonus material from season 3

Comment

Just found a behind the scenes of the kiss, against the green screen, any good? And they're in one of the gag reels with Amanda bouncing up and down and Jonathon holding a tablet.
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Are these of any use?

Behind the scenes kiss

Amanda jumping up and down 1

Amanda bouncing up and down 2

Comment

I could most definitely work with those! Thanks bunches! I was going to look but haven't gotten around to it yet... I do believe that I can make 5 icons from those pics

Thanks again Neverendingimagination! *downloads immediately*
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

neverendingimagination That Halloween picture is amazingly creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMcKay View Post
                          Sorry for the double posting, but I thought I'd share my latest Tesla fanvideo with you!
                          Hope you like it

>> YouTube <<
                          For some reason it say's I can't watch it in the U.K.
                          Last edited by Bonniesrg; 15 November 2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonniesrg View Post
                            For some reason it say' I can't watch it in the U.K.
                            It's letting me view it, are you trying to view it using a mobile device? Youtube is funny about playing videos on mobile devices.

Comment

@Bonniesrg sorry, but I've just checked on YouTube. It doesn't say that it's blocked in the UK. Unfortunately I haven't uploaded it to any other site.

Comment

Got some Helen Magnus icons for you all, enjoy!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X