No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the trailer again and again. And I want to share with you my friend's reaction to my overwhelming exitation (and crying that there wasn't enough of John in the trailer).

Her theory is that there's something big they didn't want us to see so they couldn't put much of John in it. Now I hope she's right! ;DDD

And I can't wait for the episode where John gets back. <333
    How do you think he'll be back? I mean, last time we saw him, he did say he had no destination in mind before teleportating with an electrical creature inside him (normal day at the office ;PP).

Oh and Helen loves John. And John loves her. <3
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I watched the trailer again and again. And I want to share with you my friend's reaction to my overwhelming exitation (and crying that there wasn't enough of John in the trailer).

Her theory is that there's something big they didn't want us to see so they couldn't put much of John in it. Now I hope she's right! ;DDD

And I can't wait for the episode where John gets back. <333
      How do you think he'll be back? I mean, last time we saw him, he did say he had no destination in mind before teleportating with an electrical creature inside him (normal day at the office ;PP).

Oh and Helen loves John. And John loves her. <3
      i also pouted a little with the traile case there was not enough of John or john and helen in the same scene.... but he looks HAWT!!!

And yes Helen Loves John!! she always will and one day she will forgive him! Hopefully she forgives him soon or she Just pull him into her arms upon seeing him again!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        i also pouted a little with the traile case there was not enough of John or john and helen in the same scene.... but he looks HAWT!!!

And yes Helen Loves John!! she always will and one day she will forgive him! Hopefully she forgives him soon or she Just pull him into her arms upon seeing him again!!!
        That would be the best scene EVER! ;DD I want this to happen!

OMG. SHIPPER MODE. <3333 I watched Haunted today! ;DD HAD TO.
        sigpic

Comment

That would be the best scene EVER! ;DD I want this to happen!

OMG. SHIPPER MODE. <3333 I watched Haunted today! ;DD HAD TO.
          lmao!!! i am going to watch it again aget I get over watching the Trailer for S3 and watching John looking so hawt and then seeing Jack the Ripper again!! ooh My GODS!!!! I'm and like on a slow boil right now!!!
          sigpic

Comment

^
            Yeah.. about that... How much of Jack the Ripper will we see you think?
            Because for Helen and John to be able to talk (being together is even more complicated... I like complecated! ;DD) that creature inside of him needs to go away.
            sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or does it look like John has a scar on his face during the flash back?

This would mean that Helen and John had interacted after the whole 'you broke my heart and killed a bunch of prostitutes so I'm shooting you in the face' episode...

wow... I cannot believe I just summed up their relationship like that.

Anywho... Opinions?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                Is it just me or does it look like John has a scar on his face during the flash back?

This would mean that Helen and John had interacted after the whole 'you broke my heart and killed a bunch of prostitutes so I'm shooting you in the face' episode...

Anywho... Opinions?
                I saw it too, but we don't when the flashback happens exactly.

But I think it would be when they are still The Five (so they don't know about JTR) and Helen and John are together (hopefully <3 and a flashback kiss would be nice! ;DD). Because if they has interacted after the whole JTR incident, I doubt she would have brought Ashley's embryo to term. She did it because she thought John was gone from her life.

So, maybe the scar comes from one of his murder, one of them struggled and gave him this scar, and he has to find a way to explain it to his friends. ; )
                sigpic

Comment

I swear that the scar came from when Helen shot him. Maybe they did interact just after the whole thing went down and that was why Helen decided to freeze ashley...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, maybe... It'd make sense. Something like she tries to change him back one last time saying she's pregnant, hoping that he loves her enough to stop. But he doesn't and just gets darker and darker. So, she has no choice but to freeze her unborn child.

Which brings to me another question... When do you think she founds out about Ashley? Before or after trying to shoot him?
                    sigpic

Comment

^
                      Yeah.. about that... How much of Jack the Ripper will we see you think?
                      Because for Helen and John to be able to talk (being together is even more complicated... I like complecated! ;DD) that creature inside of him needs to go away.
                      What I meant was when we get that Back Story on the Five and there is this one eppy this season where the Five are together in 1908... which means JACK THE RIPPER!!! Ooh yeah!!!

Anywho... Opinions?
                      when Helen found him with the last prostitute Helen shot at him just as he slit the last girls throat.
                      sigpic

Comment

when Helen found him with the last prostitute Helen shot at him just as he slit the last girls throat.
                        huh? that doesn't make sense to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

What I meant was when we get that Back Story on the Five and there is this one eppy this season where the Five are together in 1908... which means JACK THE RIPPER!!! Ooh yeah!!!
                          Oh, okay, I understand now. ;P I'm looking forward to this episode! Seing all of them in there 1880's clothes! I'm wondering what will happen. And I hope we'll get Victorian England shippy moments. <33
                          sigpic

Comment

huh? that doesn't make sense to me.
                            In the Pilot Sanctaury For All there is a flash back to when John is the Ripper and helen confronts him. Just as he kills the last girl Helen shoots at him and leaves him with the scar on his cheek.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, okay, I understand now. ;P I'm looking forward to this episode! Seing all of them in there 1880's clothes! I'm wondering what will happen. And I hope we'll get Victorian England shippy moments. <33
                              OMGS!!! i want to see more of james and John and John and helen.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's what I meant when I said 'you broke my heart and killed a bunch of prostitutes so I'm shooting you in the face'

I was speculating on the scar being there in the trailer flashback. that would mean that Helen had shot him and then interacted with him AFTER the fact.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X