• Show
Clear All

They are full of passion and full of LOVE
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      They are full of passion and full of LOVE
      Just like Will and Clara in EON
      I wounder how many bad guy's were after them back in those good old days...lol very good reason to..lol
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        Just like Will and Clara in EON
        I wounder how many bad guy's were after them back in those good old days...lol very good reason to..lol
        That is a good reason to... lol!!

Especially if it is Helen and John....
        sigpic

Comment

That is a good reason to... lol!!

Especially if it is Helen and John....
          Totaly!!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I just want them to be happy!! well ok... maybe in bed and happy together
            sigpic

Comment

I just want them to be happy!! well ok... maybe in bed and happy together
              I'am so with you on thathappy and extreamly close
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                I'am so with you on thathappy and extreamly close
                Now that is what I am talking about!!
                sigpic

Comment

Now that is what I am talking about!!
                  Yeah!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I can;t help but think of them getting reacquainted.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can;t help but think of them getting reacquainted.
                      I can see it know(shippy sigh)
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can find it... lmao!!

Spoiler:

Beautiful, as always. ^^
                        Spoiler:
                        Is it me or does she look a bit older in her 1880's outfit? ;P

They both are stunning people and they do make a wonderful couple. <33
                        Spoiler:
                        And, in a way, I hope in the flashback ep (it's called For King and Country!) we'll see them as a couple. It'll be even more angstier in the present if we see how happy the past had been. (That's a kind of sad thought... ._.)
                        AT said and in interview that they go revisit the beginning of the Five. Yay! So, I cross my fingers and hope. ;DD

I want season 3. NOW.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Beautiful, as always. ^^
                          Spoiler:
                          Is it me or does she look a bit older in her 1880's outfit? ;P

They both are stunning people and they do make a wonderful couple. <33
                          Spoiler:
                          And, in a way, I hope in the flashback ep (it's called For King and Country!) we'll see them as a couple. It'll be even more angstier in the present if we see how happy the past had been. (That's a kind of sad thought... ._.)
                          AT said and in interview that they go revisit the beginning of the Five. Yay! So, I cross my fingers and hope. ;DD

I want season 3. NOW.
                          I So can not wait to see that!! They had so much love for each other and now they are cold to each other. It's really sad.
                          sigpic

Comment

^
                            It's life. It's hard and we lose people. They haven't lost eachother completly though, but the road back home we'll be long and hard.

AND...
                            That's why we love them! ;D They wouldn't be the same without all this angst! ;P
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              ^
                              It's life. It's hard and we lose people. They haven't lost eachother completly though, but the road back home we'll be long and hard.

AND...
                              That's why we love them! ;D They wouldn't be the same without all this angst! ;P
                              no they really wouldn't!!!

But it would be awesome just to see them when they were happy and had only their love
                              sigpic

Comment

My goodness you guys sure do reside in the gutter a lot around here (I'm an angst girl myself! )

Honestly though, I was looking through YouTube videos and was really surprised to see that no one's made a Helen/Druitt video to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". Especially given all of the gutter dwellers around here! (Two videos by separate people have been made for Helen/Nikola.)
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X