No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, only in dreams is my favorite so far, but I also love the Nubbins intervene and April 1912.
    sigpic

Comment

I love reading and writting fic especialy for Helen and John
      I love your stories Ares there realy good

I so cant wait to see season 3 , i have written a story about The Five and how i think they all met and how the blood affected each of them i'll posting it on the Sanctuary fic site soon
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        Ares, Can I just say that you are one of my favorite authors? whenever I need inspiration I read your fics and the plot nubbins in my head start to rapidly multiply from the heat of my cheeks! lol.

Unfortunately youtube has blocked my video because the content does not belong to me, although lots of other people get away with it (lucky Buggers!).

I wanted to post the link to my newest project called The Beast Within. If anyone has read it already, its going over a major revamp so please ignore the link I gave you earlier. I made a trailer for it, as seen below

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xds...ithin_creation

I'm currently looking for a beta, so if anyone is interested please let me know!
        Great vid!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks

I tweaked it to make it better, but I don't know how to edit a post so I'm just going to post the newer version.

I'm one of those people who edit something a million times until I think its right, so now it is!

the first chapter is going to be up on my blog soon, so I'll post the link once I have it up
          sigpic

Comment

Yep, only in dreams is my favorite so far, but I also love the Nubbins intervene and April 1912.
            Thanks. I'm glad you liked them. lol!

tomorrow while I am at work I will have another on started... lol!! This time set back in 1888
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I tweaked it to make it better, but I don't know how to edit a post so I'm just going to post the newer version.

I'm one of those people who edit something a million times until I think its right, so now it is!

the first chapter is going to be up on my blog soon, so I'll post the link once I have it up
              That was awesome!! I loved it!!

John is a far better match for Helen!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Awsome work Emengee i totaly love it
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I so hope we get to see a Kiss between Helen and John boath as a flashback and know that would be cool
                  sigpic

Comment

i hoping to see how they all met, which would result i think in Helen and John meeting.. bit of innocent flirty... and not so innocent

OT: We've had a political uphaul in Australia, our Prime Minister was stood down and now we have our first female prime Minister!.. its massive coverage on every channel i can't escape it!
                    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      i hoping to see how they all met, which would result i think in Helen and John meeting.. bit of innocent flirty... and not so innocent

OT: We've had a political uphaul in Australia, our Prime Minister was stood down and now we have our first female prime Minister!.. its massive coverage on every channel i can't escape it!
                      I totaly want to see that hehehe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        I so hope we get to see a Kiss between Helen and John boath as a flashback and know that would be cool

Oh yes same here!!!!

!
                        Seeing how the FIVE came to be would be awesome!! Having James back would be awesome as well!!
                        sigpic

Comment

OT: Our New Prime Minister has been sworn in!.. God help us lol
                          sigpic

Comment

okay i lied she gets swore in tommroorw.. i must leanr to open my ears
                            sigpic

Comment

OT: Our New Prime Minister has been sworn in!.. God help us lol
                              okay i lied she gets swore in tommroorw.. i must leanr to open my ears

lmao!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

okay i was right the first time.. it is today! ahahhaa Whooops!.. this is a massive thing for Australia. our old prime Minister was voted out by his own party!... i can't escape the tv.. its on every channel.. even on cable! lol

Finished your fic yet?!?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X