Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    A little shippy art...

Is that supposed to be John Shepard? From Atlantis?

Oh wait... Is this from Tempus? With John with hair, rather than bald!Druitt?

Comment

nope, sorry, posted in the wrong thread - Tesla. I will make a Helen/Druitt to atone for my mistake!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, submitted for your approval...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Okay, submitted for your approval...
          Approved!! And the hair makes much more sense with Tesla!

Comment

Omg I am watching SG-1 season 7 now and there is an episode with Sam Carter and.... Chris!!! (in some minor role) At first I didn't even realize it was him- with curly hair and a beard... But then that unmistakable sexy voice was a dead giveaway... wow! Even in SG-1 they still have such chemistry.....

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
              Omg I am watching SG-1 season 7 now and there is an episode with Sam Carter and.... Chris!!! (in some minor role) At first I didn't even realize it was him- with curly hair and a beard... But then that unmistakable sexy voice was a dead giveaway... wow! Even in SG-1 they still have such chemistry.....
              The Stargate Atlantis episode The Seer -- with Sam and Chris as Todd the Wraith -- oh my. You have the feeling that wasn't really what was intended!
              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                That is a FANTASTIC episode!!! Chris's character, Pallin, was so crushing on carter!! lmao!! it was so cute!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                  The Stargate Atlantis episode The Seer -- with Sam and Chris as Todd the Wraith -- oh my. You have the feeling that wasn't really what was intended!
                  I love when Todd offers Carter his FEEDING hand and then says, "Wraith humor." O_O!!! that was awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    I love when Todd offers Carter his FEEDING hand and then says, "Wraith humor." O_O!!! that was awesome!
                    Ah yes. I loved that moment. As an antagonist, I really grew to like Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                      Ah yes. I loved that moment. As an antagonist, I really grew to like Todd.
                      I LOVE Todd!! I even wrote a fanfic for Carter and Chris other character on SGA, Halling. lmao! amanda and chris have the BEST chemistry on screen and at Cons!! O_O!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        I LOVE Todd!! I even wrote a fanfic for Carter and Chris other character on SGA, Halling. lmao! amanda and chris have the BEST chemistry on screen and at Cons!! O_O!!
                        Ok, I admit, I have never seen Sam/Halling written! Link please!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          Ok, I admit, I have never seen Sam/Halling written! Link please!
                          It was a B-day gift for my best friend Tamesha.... so.... it's rated M! lmao! Just to warn you!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7593388/1/Afternoon_Delight

REVIEW PLEASE! lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

I came over here to see if you guys wanted to talk about "Into the Black" and was in luck to see that you already are!! I am currently working on a story based right after "Out of the Blue" through the end of the season (It may end up going through "Tempus" but I don't know yet). So many great ideas floating around here, I don't know why I stay away for such long periods of time.

Selene - I love what you said about isolation being her only defense and distance being the only thing that can heal. Also, I totally agree with
                            "I don't want to see you again" was a knee jerk reaction after Out of the Blue
                            This is kind of what I am hoping to get across in my story.

For_All_Eternity - I started a timeline, trying to piece together all the Helen/John moments that we have seen to get a bigger picture of how he really did shape who she has become. Their relationship is so complicated and SO fascinating!

I do have a question for you all (I didn't read through the MANY pages that I need to catch up on, so you may have talked about this already). Do you think that Helen had a plan before she jumped through after Adam? Or did she just know that she had to stop him? I just don't see her as the type of person to jump and figure it out later, especially when the timeline is so important. I a trying to think (for my story) what might have been going through her head at that moment.
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

No. I don't think she had a plan other than "Stop Adam." I think she definitely prefers to think things through before she commits, but I also think there's a reckless edge beneath it all that allows her to make the split-second decisions she does. To me, it's clearly evident that she didn't really consider the consequences when we see her sitting in a cell at Scotland Yard, and she gives James that look that's half-terrified, half-heartbroken. In that moment, we realize that she realized a) she's in the middle of the worst period of her life, b) she has no way to get home, and c) she has the potential to ruin the course of history (and I think she knows at that point that as soon as Adam's taken care of, she'll be killing herself to prevent said ruination of the timeline).

So... yeah. There's my two cents. To me this is actually a prime example of Magnus "winging it", and hoping that it turns out all right in the end. It was a huge gamble, and to return to the future she had left (and not some Twilight Zone version of it) was nothing short of miraculous. Particularly when she later ends up influencing the timeline as Helen Bancroft.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                No. I don't think she had a plan other than "Stop Adam." I think she definitely prefers to think things through before she commits, but I also think there's a reckless edge beneath it all that allows her to make the split-second decisions she does. To me, it's clearly evident that she didn't really consider the consequences when we see her sitting in a cell at Scotland Yard, and she gives James that look that's half-terrified, half-heartbroken. In that moment, we realize that she realized a) she's in the middle of the worst period of her life, b) she has no way to get home, and c) she has the potential to ruin the course of history (and I think she knows at that point that as soon as Adam's taken care of, she'll be killing herself to prevent said ruination of the timeline).

So... yeah. There's my two cents. To me this is actually a prime example of Magnus "winging it", and hoping that it turns out all right in the end. It was a huge gamble, and to return to the future she had left (and not some Twilight Zone version of it) was nothing short of miraculous. Particularly when she later ends up influencing the timeline as Helen Bancroft.
                                That is just brilliant! Helen Magnus "winging it" I just rewatched Tempus and have to agree that the cell scene really shows her thoughts on what happened. We rarely see her showing that much emotion. I think that that will add something to my story that I was missing.
                                sigpic
                                || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Working...
                                X