No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kiss, is not Will's dad. Robin directed ep 6 the kiss is in ep 4. If you check S04 news thread there's a link to pics of the kiss. Major Spoilerish.

Comment

Damn. I was hoping it would have been Will's dad. That would have been funny to see Will's reaction... Oh well!

At least Helen gets SOME sort of action this season. Although, I would rather it had been from Nikola if it couldn't have been from John...
      sigpic

Comment

We're remembering she gets two kisses this season, right? I know one, but the guest star kiss shall remained unspoiled for me

Comment

Good for you Selene, I wish I had your self control XD

And now I bring a gift made for Ladyj because I lost a bet. Although, I'm not entirely sure I lost because John did get into it with BOTH Helen's in the episode...

Oh well

sigpic

Comment

Its a great art Em!!! I love it!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
              Good for you Selene, I wish I had your self control XD

And now I bring a gift made for Ladyj because I lost a bet. Although, I'm not entirely sure I lost because John did get into it with BOTH Helen's in the episode...

Oh well

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ke-d4cawd2.jpg
              Love it!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks!
                sigpic

Comment

I love your banner Em awesome work! Xo
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                    Thanks!

You did a great job Em!! it is an awesome banner!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks I seriously love the song. It's called Breath No More by Evanescence.

Yay!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sweet i have a small gift: A spoiler to my fic NEVER REAL:

Spoiler:
                        Morning found Helen Magnus in bed, the curtains whispering in the breeze, and a thin cream sheet covering her body. John was there wearing only light black linen pants. She could see the out line of his legs through the pants. He was watching the gentle rolling of the waves from the open doors of the back veranda that led to the dock. His strong well defined back muscles rippled and flexed with every breath he took. Helen could sit there and watch him all day. Though, that was not on the agenda for the day. Sitting up Helen wrapped the sheet around her and climbed out of bed to join John. She wrapped arms around him kissing his shoulder blade. “Good morning my love,” Helen kissed his shoulder again.

John angled his body, draping his arm over her shoulder and kissing the top of her head. “Good morning.” His mind was already distracted. In his right hand he held something he thought he never would have seen again. James had promised they had all been destroyed. “As loathe as I am to ruin our slice of paradise,” John started to say, “I found this waiting on the front door when I went for the paper.” John handed her the folder and moved away from her. Reading what he had read on the pages had brought up old wounds and inner demons that he never wanted to face again.

Helen read the name on the file; Mary Jane Kelly. “Dear Lord.” Helen closed the file and dropped the folder to the floor. “She was one of your victims?” His confirmation wasn’t needed; she knew the young girl talked about in the file belonged to John during those first few months of his madness. Now she knew the creature had existed inside of him, she took stock of all that John had done. John had done terrible things because the creature was controlling him.

“James told me he gathered all the files and burned them.” John pounded his fist on the railing out of anger. James had lied to him. The sting of yet another betrayal from a man he trusted. Helen was holding him again, kissing his shoulder, and nuzzling his skin. John had a long dark road to travel before he was fully purged of all the evil the creature had left on his soul. Before this was over, John was looking at the possibility of death again.
                        “Maybe he didn’t know this copy existed.” Helen mused. There had been many inspectors investigating the Ripper murders back then that James would have had trouble locating all the files. Any reminder that she had of John as Jack the Ripper made her heart break and it made John remember all the suffering he had been forced to inflict. “John… James tried…..”

“I know,” John turned and cupped Helen’s face. “I don’t blame him.” he leaned down into her, took her lips, and claimed her mouth with a fiery kiss that made his blood boil. Her body molded to his, her heart beat in time with his. She was his world and he had come so close to losing that once. What would happen to him if he lost her? John would let his sanity go as quickly as water rushes through a stream.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow sis! More!
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hi everyone! Long time no see! Been so busy with the new job that I haven't had time to keep up with everything going on over here.

But I thought I would drop by and see what the discussion was on the new ep!!! And drop off the link to my review of it - CC's Tempus Review.
                            sigpic
                            || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Wow sis! More!
                              I'm almost done with the chapter and will post it soon! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

Sweet! I can't wait sis! Xo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X