Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      Elaineyyyy Talking about the webbies makes me think of your con Q! LOL
      Which was?
      Care to share with those who weren't there?
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Spoiler:
        But when he does what has to be done Helen still stands in judgement of him. It's not John's fault he was taken over by a creature that makes him kill, makes him hunger for chaos and pain. She hates what he does, but also doesn't really stop him. John is her weapon against the world and she will use him as such when she has to and John lets her.

I was actually toying with this thought a while ago. We all know that Helen had/has this soul deep, burning love for John. She said she tried everything to save him, to cure him, but did she really? I mean even after the ripper murders she could have tried to find ways to help him. It seems to me, my opinion only, that Helen gave up on John. She knew this man better than anyone and when he became a killer she didn't look for an abnormal that could cause it. Yes, she blamed herself and the blood she had given him, but what proof did she have that it was John's power driving him insane? Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong, but it seems that she did give up probably with urging from Watson, because it was too hard on her. I love Helen and John. I love the passion they still have, the connection, the potential for a healing future, but I can't past the thought that Helen just gave up. For their time they knew a lot and they were geniuses to figure out how to use the blood in the manner that they did, to accomplish so much. why couldn't they save John? As much pain as Helen was in, John was probably suffering more deep down with that creature in control.

Ok, that's the end of my rant...
        Spoiler:
        I totally agree.

She doesn't stop him because I think she realizes that sometimes you have to kill to protect those you love. Until recently, she clearly blamed herself for what he did. Why none of them thought another abnormal could cause everything, I don't know. Perhaps since they didn't know of one yet. She is kind of her secret weapon and he lets her because as Tesla said, John would do anything for her.

Of course, we haven't seen flashbacks to what she did, but I agree that Watson could have convinced her he was a lost cause to try to save her the pain of her efforts not working. If they can find away to contain the energy abnormal another way, and I think Tesla is the only one that could due to his electricity experiments, they could have a healing future. They definitely have one of those deep, passionate, undying loves.

I also think that she forgives him now that she understands why he kills, but that her moral compass kind of doesn't. I think she struggles with it.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I so wanna see a KISS between them BIG TIME we've been waiting since the webbies! they so need one long hawt and passointe
        I agree. I'd prefer it if it was in the here and now, but I'll take a flashback kiss too.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Spoiler:
          I totally agree.

She doesn't stop him because I think she realizes that sometimes you have to kill to protect those you love. Until recently, she clearly blamed herself for what he did. Why none of them thought another abnormal could cause everything, I don't know. Perhaps since they didn't know of one yet. She is kind of her secret weapon and he lets her because as Tesla said, John would do anything for her.

Of course, we haven't seen flashbacks to what she did, but I agree that Watson could have convinced her he was a lost cause to try to save her the pain of her efforts not working. If they can find away to contain the energy abnormal another way, and I think Tesla is the only one that could due to his electricity experiments, they could have a healing future. They definitely have one of those deep, passionate, undying loves.
          I also think that she forgives him now that she understands why he kills, but that her moral compass kind of doesn't. I think she struggles with it.

Spoiler:
          John does love Helen, this is without question. I think it's how he crafted his set of rules. Every one was designed with her protection in mind through his, granted, twisted world view. Deep down I think Helen values that to some extent.

For a while I think John hated both her and James, and not because Helen shot him, but I think it was because she gave up on him. But he couldn't keep the hate going forever against them. Helen and James are the two people he truly loves.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I agree. I'd prefer it if it was in the here and now, but I'll take a flashback kiss too.
          Same with me! i would so love a kiss between them in the present! It would be so powerful and it would BLOW OUR MINDS!!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            John does love Helen, this is without question. I think it's how he crafted his set of rules. Every one was designed with her protection in mind through his, granted, twisted world view. Deep down I think Helen values that to some extent.

For a while I think John hated both her and James, and not because Helen shot him, but I think it was because she gave up on him. But he couldn't keep the hate going forever against them. Helen and James are the two people he truly loves.

Same with me! i would so love a kiss between them in the present! It would be so powerful and it would BLOW OUR MINDS!!
            Spoiler:
            I agree on both points.

A kiss in the present would be awesome.

And I made these for a personal icon challenge:

Rest are here.

sigpic

Comment

Padme18 They are so awesome

Comment

Hey Theives, which episode do the pictures in your sig come from?
                sigpic

Comment

Hangover

Comment

Padme: Those icons are FANTASTIC!!

Kath: Love the NEW SIG!! She is so pretty!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks my dear!!

Comment

So pretty!! Wish she would smile like that at John again! lol1
                        sigpic

Comment

We can only hope

Comment

We can at that...

AND!!

We can write fics about it!! lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Which was?
                              Care to share with those who weren't there?
                              I asked Amanda What did Druitt say to Helen when he was standing close to her in web 4 ?

Amanda said-John said I love you
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                                Padme18 They are so awesome
                                Thank you, and just call me Padme.

Padme: Those icons are FANTASTIC!!

Kath: Love the NEW SIG!! She is so pretty!!
                                Thanks, Ares.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X