Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    If the UK gets the episodes early then so will the US because they are going to be leaked on the web
    I never thought about that!! lol!! But if they get the Second half of S3 early then we so will have them early too!! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      *sneaks in*

*waves* Uh, hi.

I uh, need to ask a favor of you shippers. My best friend is a huge shipper, and I really want to make her something nice for Christmas, only I've never seen the show, and therefore don't know where to start.

I make sig/avi sets. So a couple of really nice John/Helen pics would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
      Is there something specific you want?
      sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*waves* Uh, hi.

I uh, need to ask a favor of you shippers. My best friend is a huge shipper, and I really want to make her something nice for Christmas, only I've never seen the show, and therefore don't know where to start.

I make sig/avi sets. So a couple of really nice John/Helen pics would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
        Hi Val!

What kind of sig do you want to make? Fluffy? Angsty?

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        I never thought about that!! lol!! But if they get the Second half of S3 early then we so will have them early too!! lol!
        Yeah, they might think about that too and make it April for everyone (which would suck!!)
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yeah, they might think about that too and make it April for everyone (which would suck!!)
          Yeah, *sigh* that would really suck. Keeping Magnett goodness from us. LOSERS!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Val!

What kind of sig do you want to make? Fluffy? Angsty?
            Maybe a mix? Bittersweet maybe? I really don't know, if you could just share your favorite three pics, maybe something will inspire me?
            sigpic

Comment

April is so far i need a Magnett fix KNOW!!

I made another Magnett banner
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Maybe a mix? Bittersweet maybe? I really don't know, if you could just share your favorite three pics, maybe something will inspire me?
                That's easy... lol!! though mine are only TWO!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  April is so far i need a Magnett fix KNOW!!

I made another Magnett banner
                  Luvs it sis!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I finally made the pressie, thanks again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Luvs it sis!!
                      Thanks sis!
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I finally made the pressie, thanks again.
                        glad we could help.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                        Thanks sis!
                        I LUVS IT!!
                        sigpic

Comment

If the UK gets the episodes early then so will the US because they are going to be leaked on the web
                          If you do that, you better watch them live when they air in April too. I would HATE for the ratings to go down.

And - HI VALERIE!

Of course, you had to post you had done your pressie while I was posting my screen caps... Had up to 20 all divided in fluffy and angsty moments. Oh well.. Looks like I'll have to keep all of this to myself.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

you could always post it, we never say not to seeing magnett moments hehe

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              If you do that, you better watch them live when they air in April too. I would HATE for the ratings to go down.
                              Of course! I always watch it live, I even watch the same-day rerun

And - HI VALERIE!

Of course, you had to post you had done your pressie while I was posting my screen caps... Had up to 20 all divided in fluffy and angsty moments. Oh well.. Looks like I'll have to keep all of this to myself.
                              Screen caps?? *eyes light up*

Share please
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sharing is caring *pokes Jakie*

Comment

Working...
                                X