Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I agree. I don't think she knows. How could she after all? Unless the hollow earth people have a security vid of it. But I doubt it. I think his break is understandable. Adam messed with the wrong member of The Five.
    Spoiler:
    Adam totally messed with the wrong member and He pushed the wrong button. Never mess with John using Helen in such a manner. that is just asking for trouble.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Oh, that was cute. I left a comment.
      Ditto that statement!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nice little ficlet Artie!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          O_O!! Oh God Gods sis!! You naughty nubbin is hard at work with those huh?! lol!!

Luv the new banner too!! So awesome!!
          Originally posted by Emengee View Post
          Hey all LOVE the banner Helen! Fantastic!
          He's gone into Magnett over drive lol!Thanks sis!(hugs)

Thanks Emengee Happy Magnett Birthday!(mega hugs)
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe!! Your nubbin will drive you crazy!

My Muse has been hard at work with me! i have a fic to work on while I'm at work tomorrow waiting for SANCTUARY!
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe!! Your nubbin will drive you crazy!

My Muse has been hard at work with me! i have a fic to work on while I'm at work tomorrow waiting for SANCTUARY!
              Sweet! i cant wait to read it sis! i so cant wait to see Hangover
              He's a very naughty Nubbin lol!
              He done it again! lol!(slow down) lol!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                Sweet! i cant wait to read it sis! i so cant wait to see Hangover
                He's a very naughty Nubbin lol!
                He done it again! lol!(slow down) lol!
                lmao!!! Yeah, my muse is making it up to me for being gone.

HANGOVER TONIGHT!!! YAY!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Nice little ficlet Artie!
                  Thank you!
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I have a lil something from a completed fic that I won;t post till after NORMANDY.

Spoiler:
                    “I don’t have the time to mend all that was done to her.” John gasped fighting to control the pain that was now blossoming in his side. Helen had been bearing immense pain. “This is the quickest way to get her back on her feet.”

“What about you?” James asked before he thought not to.

“You know me, I can handle anything. Even a bullet to the face,” John said looking down at Helen who was no awake.

“I told them not to bring you here.” Helen accused feeling her side, waiting for the pain to start, but it didn’t.

“You’re welcome.” John replied, standing up. He resisted the urge to wrap his arm around his ribs.

“I’ll leave you alone,” James muttered quickly exiting the room. He didn’t want to be around when Helen and John got into a screaming match. The last time he and the others had heard them arguing was during the whole Worth affair. This time it wouldn’t go as well.

John reached out his hand, placing it against the wall letting the wave of pain wash over him. He had to keep quiet, had to let the pain run its course while he compartmentalize. Until he had a handle on his now injured side, John couldn’t gaze upon Helen. He didn’t want to see the bruise still darkening her skin. “What did you do?” John turned to Helen. There was never any denying her attention, even when he was in pain.

“I took your injuries,” John carefully raised the black shirt up showing Helen the extent of her injury now on his body. “I still have not finished.”

Helen felt a pang of sympathy slice through her at the sight of the injury John took from her. Why would he do that? How could he do that for her? “John, I…”

and while I am at work I will have another oneshot to work so I have something to do! lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      It's great being back i missed everyone!(mega hugs)
                      I havent been able to watch it yet

Magnett artThis is what i worked on while i was house sitting
                      [IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/helenmagnus233/Sanctuary/Magnett3.gif[/IMG
                      [IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/helenmagnus233/Sanctuary/HJDS.jpg[/IMG
                      [IMG]http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/helenmagnus233/Sanctuary/HJ23.jpg[/IMG

I saw the space promo i so cant wait!!
                      Hey helenmagnus23 loved the picture and I'm after getting an idea for a video to do for you tube for ''Magnett'' than you so much...if you want credit its yours

Comment

Originally posted by SanctuaryMagnusDruitt View Post
                        Hey helenmagnus23 loved the picture and I'm after getting an idea for a video to do for you tube for ''Magnett'' than you so much...if you want credit its yours
                        Welcome to GW and to the thread!

We're always happy to have newcomers! From now on, you shall be known as SMD (if that's okay with you of course). We're not ones for long usernames.

A quick word to my US shipper friends: Just making sure you folks all know Sanctuary is airing on Monday starting next week. (Meaning, Hangover on Friday as usual and One Night on Monday for the new schedule.) The word has spread almost everywhere where fans hang out (LJ, Twitter, FB) but I'm making sure you all know. And that also means that you won't see me as often during the week. Must stay away from those spoilers.
                        Anyway, just doing my job and spreading the word. Btw, I can't wait for tonight! OT (but kind of related to the wait for tonight's ep)
                        Spoiler:
                        No dance class since my dance school is closed for the weekend of Easter. Woot! I get to watch Sanctuary live! While I normally get home around 10:15 and watch a bit later.

Oh and I shall have a fic soon. I hope to finish it this weekend, depending on hos RL acts up. *huggles you all*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by SanctuaryMagnusDruitt View Post
                          Welcome to the Magnett thread!! Hope you enjoy our little corner of fandom!! lol!

speaking of fics LGJ!!

I have one!!

STOLEN MOMENT:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6929726/1/A_Stolen_Moment

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=957

Please Leave a review.... I love them!
                          Last edited by AresLover452; 22 April 2011, 08:07 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

WOOT! PAGE 300!!!

And thank you for all the birthday wishes

I <3 you all!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just read both fics (between packing and doing laundry) and loved them!

Oh, and Welcome to the only SANE place on the board SMD! Magnett forever!
                              sigpic

Comment

glad you liked it Em!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X