If this is what we've got, then what we've got is gold
    We're shining bright and I want you, I want you to know
    The mornin's on it's way, our friends all say goodbye
    There's nowhere else to go, I hope that you'll stay the
    night
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Now, now, this is AT saying it. It's a kind of confirmation.

I'll save the actual party when it happens on screen.

Still, it was really nice! And I'm still all happy and jumpy that she chose my question. <3
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Still, it was really nice! And I'm still all happy and jumpy that she chose my question. <3
        On screen will be so awesome!!!

I would be happy and jumpy and euphoric if AT chose one of my questions.... lol!! Happy for you that she chose yours!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I love the question you asked LGJ and the answer you got to yay!!(mega hugs)

Magnett Rules!!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

an OT side note:

.. i adopted a puppy today XD.. cutest thing in the world XD
            sigpic

Comment

I love puppies but I don't have time for a dog, so I have cats.
              sigpic
              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                an OT side note:

.. i adopted a puppy today XD.. cutest thing in the world XD
                Aww!! That is awesome! i just got done baby sitting my sister's dog and took him home yesterday.

Back on Topic:

I've started a new story for Helen and John called PREVENTION. Spoilers should be up tonight. lol!! Hope you all enjoy it!
                sigpic

Comment

Yay *eyes light up*

Comment

Spoiler:

EDIT: Me puppy XD
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, what a cutie!!
                      sigpic
                      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Nuawwwws Cute!

Comment

that is such a cute Puppy!!!

NOW!!

here is a small spoiler form my new fic!

Spoiler:
                          John stood in the center of the Cathedral trying not to focus on what he and Helen were about to do. Time travel, John thought. It sounded so ridiculous to think, let alone say. But then again, the Vampires were geniuses; they knew how to make their inventions work. Still the idea of time travel boggled his mind. Yet, Helen as determined to do this; she wanted it, and John was never able to deny her anything. He slipped his hands in to the pockets of his trench coat and waited for her to come down. In his pocket he felt the leather cord and the locket he always kept. Pulling his hands out John used the leather to this his long black hair back at the nape of his neck. For twenty years now he had let his hair grow thick and long. He hadn’t done it for Helen; he had grown it out for himself. John had been given a new lease on live 35 years ago as well as a second chance with Helen.

“You know, there is a chance that this might not work.” Nikola snapped fiddling with final adjustments. He couldn’t believe that he was in one of her Sanctuaries again. Helen had thrown him out of her life permanently, and yet she had called him back after 64 years to have him help her. It made his head spin and his anger fire at the thought. Was what he had done so terrible? He became a vampire again and that seemed so terrible to her. Nikola had only used the Source blood, the same source blood that had altered her daughter. Why shouldn’t he use it? Nikola had found the last bit of Source Blood the Cabal had stolen and he used it to regain his identity and then Helen had thrown him out. She never made sense to him.

“You’re supposed to be a genius Nikola, just make it work.”

John turned to see Helen striding up the stone isle towards him. She was a vision to his eyes. His Helen was a woman with a barely restrained wild side. It was a far cry from who she used to be, the version from 70 years ago. John mapped her body, took in all she was wearing. Her long legs were incased in worn, scuffed, black leather pants that fed into boots that were secured to her with buckles, laces, and a zipper. Her upper body was covered in a black t-shirt with a deep V-neck. She wore a long black trench coat similar to his. Her dress was similar to his. John strode to her and whispered, “He’s doing the best he can. Not even Nikola can make everything work.”

“I heard that!” The vampire shouted.

John chuckled slipping his arms around her waist. “Are you certain about this?”

Helen slipped her arms up and draped them over his broad shoulders, “Yes, we have to stop this war between humans and abnormals.” We have to stop what was done to me. Helen didn’t say that out loud. She knew John liked the way she was now; he liked the wildness that was spliced into her. Leaning foreword Helen touched her forehead to John’s chest. Taking a deep breath Helen pushed the instincts that told her to be on guard deep down and let comfort from John seep into her body.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            that is such a cute Puppy!!!

NOW!!

here is a small spoiler form my new fic!

Spoiler:
                            John stood in the center of the Cathedral trying not to focus on what he and Helen were about to do. Time travel, John thought. It sounded so ridiculous to think, let alone say. But then again, the Vampires were geniuses; they knew how to make their inventions work. Still the idea of time travel boggled his mind. Yet, Helen as determined to do this; she wanted it, and John was never able to deny her anything. He slipped his hands in to the pockets of his trench coat and waited for her to come down. In his pocket he felt the leather cord and the locket he always kept. Pulling his hands out John used the leather to this his long black hair back at the nape of his neck. For twenty years now he had let his hair grow thick and long. He hadn’t done it for Helen; he had grown it out for himself. John had been given a new lease on live 35 years ago as well as a second chance with Helen.

“You know, there is a chance that this might not work.” Nikola snapped fiddling with final adjustments. He couldn’t believe that he was in one of her Sanctuaries again. Helen had thrown him out of her life permanently, and yet she had called him back after 64 years to have him help her. It made his head spin and his anger fire at the thought. Was what he had done so terrible? He became a vampire again and that seemed so terrible to her. Nikola had only used the Source blood, the same source blood that had altered her daughter. Why shouldn’t he use it? Nikola had found the last bit of Source Blood the Cabal had stolen and he used it to regain his identity and then Helen had thrown him out. She never made sense to him.

“You’re supposed to be a genius Nikola, just make it work.”

John turned to see Helen striding up the stone isle towards him. She was a vision to his eyes. His Helen was a woman with a barely restrained wild side. It was a far cry from who she used to be, the version from 70 years ago. John mapped her body, took in all she was wearing. Her long legs were incased in worn, scuffed, black leather pants that fed into boots that were secured to her with buckles, laces, and a zipper. Her upper body was covered in a black t-shirt with a deep V-neck. She wore a long black trench coat similar to his. Her dress was similar to his. John strode to her and whispered, “He’s doing the best he can. Not even Nikola can make everything work.”

“I heard that!” The vampire shouted.

John chuckled slipping his arms around her waist. “Are you certain about this?”

Helen slipped her arms up and draped them over his broad shoulders, “Yes, we have to stop this war between humans and abnormals.” We have to stop what was done to me. Helen didn’t say that out loud. She knew John liked the way she was now; he liked the wildness that was spliced into her. Leaning foreword Helen touched her forehead to John’s chest. Taking a deep breath Helen pushed the instincts that told her to be on guard deep down and let comfort from John seep into her body.
                            Wow! sis i so cant wait for more!(mega hugs)
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have more!! and I am so working on it!! lol!

Tomorrow i will write some more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                I have more!! and I am so working on it!! lol!

Tomorrow i will write some more.
                                Sweet!! I so cant wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X