No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it Em! I missed Vigilante, so it's a good thing there's a marathon on Friday.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I quickly put together some VIGILANTE pieces!!
      Spoiler:

I will be doing more, so if anyone has any suggestions for text, le'me know.
      sigpic
      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
        I come bearing fic!

Familiar Demons, here: http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/368250.html

This is DARK. By which I mean read the warnings first. Srsly.
        Wow! I love it!!

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
        Okay, so I quickly put together some VIGILANTE pieces!!

I will be doing more, so if anyone has any suggestions for text, le'me know.
        I love them all, especially the third one
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Wow! I love it!!
          Thank you! They're kind of sick and twisted, but in a really hot way!
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I meant to post this last night but I kinda passed out... lol!!

A Mid Day Nap:

Spoiler:
            John felt a stirring beside him. Opening his eyes he saw Helen still sound asleep just as he had been. He had bargained for an hour of her resting in exchange for going back and finding the museum lacky who had given them the fake keystone. John had said an hour won't matter and it hadn't. He had seen the exhaustion in her eyes and it made him want to protect her more than she was letting him. Hence the bargaining. Only, he hadn't meant to fall asleep as well. Looking to the wall clock John groaned. They had been asleep for two hours.

Shifting slightly John tried to rouse Helen, but she was deep in the grips of sleep. Tugging gently on the sleeve of her shirt John whispered in her ear, "Helen, you have to get up." Helen's response was to shift back into his arms. John smiled and waited a few more minutes before trying again. He had been pleasantly surprised when she had asked him to stay with her and make sure that she only slept an hour. What had surprised him even more was Helen holding out her hand to him, urging him to rest beside her.

John leaned into her again, nuzzling the side of her neck. "Come Helen wake up." She shifted again and this time Helen stretched. John smirked. Helen was awake.

Helen had felt so warm and so content that she hadn't want d to wake up. Her mind was screaming at her to wake up, to get back to work, but the feel of John's arms kept her complacent so much so that she hadn't minded taking a mid day nap. She was exhausted and she hadn't wanted to slow down. The Keystone needed to be found, the gateway needed to be unlocked. Helen was trying to do it all in one day with John by her side being her, to borrow his phrase, blunt instrument and her transportation.

She heard John call to her, tell her to wake, only she didn;t want to. He wanted her to rest so she was resting. It was barely nightfall in London so she still had some time to languish, to feign sleep, if only to stay in john's arms a little while longer thinking back to her brief conversation with John over her resting.

"Helen, this museum troll is not going to disappear on you. We know where he is and you taking an hour to rest will not make a difference."

"I just want to get the Keystone and find the gateway."

"Please, I bargain for one hour of you sleeping and then I do whatever you want in regards to that museum troll."

Helen smiled at that. John had always bargained with her even before the Ripper took hold of him. It was one of the things she loved. He would always state what he wanted and then finish it with, 'I will do whatever you want'. And John usually held true to that. He never tried to take her choice from her, or tried to control her. John genuinely abided her wishes.

"Helen, it's been two hours." John whispered.

She turned in his arms, "What? You bargained for one. How did we end up at two hours?"

"I fell asleep too."

Helen paused at that. At the start of this John had still been barely lucid due to the assortment of drugs he had in system still. John's body was still healing from that. She had almost forgotten he had been worse off. All the falling, the laughing, the trip to London had brought back so many feelings. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Seeing you sleeping so well lulled me and the monster into a light nap." John smiled. He wanted to sit up. he knew they needed to head back to the British museum, except being here with Helen kept him firmly by her side. John was only going to move when she did.

Helen couldn't tell if John was lying to her to cover up his true condition or if he was actually telling her the truth. This time she didn't care. This time she would take his word. "We should go, we do have a keystone to find." Helen rolled away from him. There would be time later to talk, right now they had to find that cure.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              I meant to post this last night but I kinda passed out... lol!!

A Mid Day Nap:

Spoiler:
              John felt a stirring beside him. Opening his eyes he saw Helen still sound asleep just as he had been. He had bargained for an hour of her resting in exchange for going back and finding the museum lacky who had given them the fake keystone. John had said an hour won't matter and it hadn't. He had seen the exhaustion in her eyes and it made him want to protect her more than she was letting him. Hence the bargaining. Only, he hadn't meant to fall asleep as well. Looking to the wall clock John groaned. They had been asleep for two hours.

Shifting slightly John tried to rouse Helen, but she was deep in the grips of sleep. Tugging gently on the sleeve of her shirt John whispered in her ear, "Helen, you have to get up." Helen's response was to shift back into his arms. John smiled and waited a few more minutes before trying again. He had been pleasantly surprised when she had asked him to stay with her and make sure that she only slept an hour. What had surprised him even more was Helen holding out her hand to him, urging him to rest beside her.

John leaned into her again, nuzzling the side of her neck. "Come Helen wake up." She shifted again and this time Helen stretched. John smirked. Helen was awake.

Helen had felt so warm and so content that she hadn't want d to wake up. Her mind was screaming at her to wake up, to get back to work, but the feel of John's arms kept her complacent so much so that she hadn't minded taking a mid day nap. She was exhausted and she hadn't wanted to slow down. The Keystone needed to be found, the gateway needed to be unlocked. Helen was trying to do it all in one day with John by her side being her, to borrow his phrase, blunt instrument and her transportation.

She heard John call to her, tell her to wake, only she didn;t want to. He wanted her to rest so she was resting. It was barely nightfall in London so she still had some time to languish, to feign sleep, if only to stay in john's arms a little while longer thinking back to her brief conversation with John over her resting.

"Helen, this museum troll is not going to disappear on you. We know where he is and you taking an hour to rest will not make a difference."

"I just want to get the Keystone and find the gateway."

"Please, I bargain for one hour of you sleeping and then I do whatever you want in regards to that museum troll."

Helen smiled at that. John had always bargained with her even before the Ripper took hold of him. It was one of the things she loved. He would always state what he wanted and then finish it with, 'I will do whatever you want'. And John usually held true to that. He never tried to take her choice from her, or tried to control her. John genuinely abided her wishes.

"Helen, it's been two hours." John whispered.

She turned in his arms, "What? You bargained for one. How did we end up at two hours?"

"I fell asleep too."

Helen paused at that. At the start of this John had still been barely lucid due to the assortment of drugs he had in system still. John's body was still healing from that. She had almost forgotten he had been worse off. All the falling, the laughing, the trip to London had brought back so many feelings. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Seeing you sleeping so well lulled me and the monster into a light nap." John smiled. He wanted to sit up. he knew they needed to head back to the British museum, except being here with Helen kept him firmly by her side. John was only going to move when she did.

Helen couldn't tell if John was lying to her to cover up his true condition or if he was actually telling her the truth. This time she didn't care. This time she would take his word. "We should go, we do have a keystone to find." Helen rolled away from him. There would be time later to talk, right now they had to find that cure.
              Love it!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I come bearing fic!

That was interesting. Loved the mention of handcuffs... lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  That was interesting. Loved the mention of handcuffs... lol!
                  Interesting, yep.... That's one word for it! They're awfully dark sometimes, but they understand each other. And I think he'd do whatever she wanted in this...situation!
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Interesting, yep.... That's one word for it! They're awfully dark sometimes, but they understand each other. And I think he'd do whatever she wanted in this...situation!
                    John will definitely do anything helen wanted... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I come bearing fic!

Wowee zowee - LOVED it!!! So glad to see some more DARK Helen/John out there! And love the bit with Nikola and Will at the end, lol. Big Kudos.
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                        Wowee zowee - LOVED it!!! So glad to see some more DARK Helen/John out there! And love the bit with Nikola and Will at the end, lol. Big Kudos.
                        Thank you so much! And thank you for the green!

It's dark, but they understand each other very well. And did I mention dark? And twisty?
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Love the dark and twisty nature of Helen and John!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much! And thank you for the green!

It's dark, but they understand each other very well. And did I mention dark? And twisty?
                            Have you by any chance read my fics "Discovery" or "Visitation" ? Both super weird darky twisty, and rated M.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~majorsam

If you have, nm I just love their darkness so much! It makes their relationship intense like no other I've ever shipped!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                              Have you by any chance read my fics "Discovery" or "Visitation" ? Both super weird darky twisty, and rated M.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~majorsam

If you have, nm I just love their darkness so much! It makes their relationship intense like no other I've ever shipped!
                              I love both those stories, especially "Visitation"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I love both those stories, especially "Visitation"

Thanks very much, it means a lot. I'm quite proud of "Visitation" It took me a very weird, dark mood and a very LATE night to write, but was well worth it.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X