No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still squeeing my pants off. Not literally.

Conversation with myself: Go get ready to head out to the midnight release of Eclipse! The party is in a public place (And I'm not Robin) so pants are staying on!.... Maybe the pants are a metaphor. that's it! Metaphorical pants!

I am squeeing my metaphorical pants off!

^Sounded better in my head^
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      I'm still squeeing my pants off. Not literally.

Conversation with myself: Go get ready to head out to the midnight release of Eclipse! The party is in a public place (And I'm not Robin) so pants are staying on!.... Maybe the pants are a metaphor. that's it! Metaphorical pants!

I am squeeing my metaphorical pants off!

^Sounded better in my head^

I'm really really really really happy with the amazing epicness of FK&C

I can't stand still

*prepares to watch the encore*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
        OMG OMG OMG I have never been SO EXCITED for anything in my life (maybe a slight exaggeration) !!! I haven't seen this thread this busy in a while. LOL.
        Originally posted by yessika View Post
        OMG OMG OMG!!! *jumps up and down like a maniac*
        Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        Epic.
        Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
        Majorly epic.

SHIPPER NIRVANA!!!!!

this episode was everything I had hoped for!!!

Spoiler:
        Helen crawling into John's arms was so awesome! She so totally still loves him! he is the only man for her! And next's weeks looks to be awesome! They will be alone!! SO ALONE!!! TOGETHER!@!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely.

Makes me remember why I love them together. It was heartfelt and just, you know... right.

Must have watched the scene at least five times before coming on my compy. Now, I should go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. (Since Sanctuary started airing again, I really hate working on Saturday mornings. )
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I have to work saturday afternoon so I can watch it ( If I can get it to load) and be quite content... lol!
            sigpic

Comment

As AWESOME as this episode was and as much as I'm really tempted to make my Magnett vids now, I think I'm going to hold off until I'm done with my classes.

I will make gifs soon
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OMG OMG OMG.
                AWHHH.
                -dies-

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                  OMG OMG OMG.
                  AWHHH.
                  -dies-
                  LOL! I know!

Spoiler:
                  My response to Helen CLIMBING into Druitt's arms was: "Yes! I knew it! She totally still loves him." Oh, the episode was so amazing. Rewatching it right now before I have to go to work.

I was going to put this in the spoiler, but that would be pointless, because some people who haven't seen the show yet will want this link, too: "For Kind and Country" prt 1/4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVOIdlsPlGY (you can search for the other parts, they are all on there)
                  Last edited by ClassicCouples; 04 December 2010, 02:18 AM.
                  sigpic
                  || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

CC
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG. yes! awwh!! how sweet was it! and she was touching his hand and arm. awww. together again *happy shippy sigh*

Comment

I'm going to add what somebody said on the episode thread:
                      Spoiler:
                      Helen let her guard down when she lied next to John.

We haven't seen her do that often. She's used to keeping her emotions so close to her chest. So far, we've only seen her broken when Ashley was concerned - and only when it was still new. She's been handling herself quite well since the beginning of season 3 and Ashley was mentioned a lot.

It confirms that she does still love him, even after all he's done. And I think, she resents herself for that, but can't help it.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Squeeee!

Something I was thinking about a certain scene:
                        Spoiler:

I wondered from the way Helen cuddled up to John if it's the first time. I think not? She seemed so much more physically comfortable with him than she did in Revelations I&II. I wondered if there had been a certain amount of drifting in each others' directions during second season between Eulogy and Haunted. After all, he's finally given her his number!

And now she's cuddling up not entirely comfortably, but like she belongs there. It was the telling caress of his arm that did it for me. She didn't touch him like it was the first time in years.

What do you guys think?
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

OMG EPIC Helen/John last night Helen still loves him :sigh:

I made some GIF
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            I'm going to add what somebody said on the episode thread:
                            Spoiler:
                            Helen let her guard down when she lied next to John.

We haven't seen her do that often. She's used to keeping her emotions so close to her chest. So far, we've only seen her broken when Ashley was concerned - and only when it was still new. She's been handling herself quite well since the beginning of season 3 and Ashley was mentioned a lot.

It confirms that she does still love him, even after all he's done. And I think, she resents herself for that, but can't help it.
                            I am working on my LJ review for the ep, and thought I would post some of my thoughts about this scene.

Spoiler:
                            *Breathe, just breathe* That’s what I had to tell myself as I watched this scene between Helen and John. This is the most emotion we’ve seen from Helen since Ashley’s death! I agree with the comment that you posted LadyG ... thanks for bringing it over! I think that it does shows that she still loves him and that at this point she feels like she CAN still love him, now that she knows that John didn’t do all those things. But I don't think she feels resentment for loving him, but maybe she resents Jack for taking away the time that she and John COULD have had together and that this, this stolen moment in time, is all that she has right now. She doesn't know how long she has until he returns to being Jack. This is the first time that she has been able to be with him since “Haunted”, since finding out that he wasn't responsible (basically) for those killings. There was so much going on at that time, that she didn’t really get to soak it all in until after, and then he was gone.

J: “My entire body is geared to being its home.
                            H: “John …”
                            J: “Let me go.”
                            H: “John, you don't have to do this, we could find a way …”
                            J: “I love you. Remember that … always … For all eternity.”

That's all the time she had! And like she said in FK&C, she didn't even know if he was still alive. So she has been given this second chance!

From FK&C: “As much as I can never forgive you for what you’ve done, I can never forgive myself for not seeing it sooner.” I think that she can forgive John now, but she has not yet forgiven herself for not seeing how it was not John; that she had believed he was capable of such things.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              Squeeee!

Something I was thinking about a certain scene:
                              Spoiler:

I wondered from the way Helen cuddled up to John if it's the first time. I think not? She seemed so much more physically comfortable with him than she did in Revelations I&II. I wondered if there had been a certain amount of drifting in each others' directions during second season between Eulogy and Haunted. After all, he's finally given her his number!

And now she's cuddling up not entirely comfortably, but like she belongs there. It was the telling caress of his arm that did it for me. She didn't touch him like it was the first time in years.

What do you guys think?
                              Great comment!
                              Spoiler:
                              I guess, though, that I didn't really get that feeling. After "Eulogy" I felt that enough had happened in Helen's life that John knew that she didn't need to have to deal with him. Though, I am SURE that he wanted to be there to comfort her. He knew what he was and he wasn't going to endanger her. This of course, quite a change from Season 1, when he was not afraid to threaten her. He managed to stay in control long enough to help her, but knew he had to leave. Then we come to "Haunted". I think she called him because she knew that there was no other way for her to save these people. And that is what she has spent her whole life trying to do...save abnormals. So she called him, out of desperation. And though he did help her, he also hurt her, in more ways than one. I mean, he knocked the "snot" right out of her (sorry, since hearing Will say that, I am all about it!) and killed someone. Of course, we know that it wasn't John, it was Jack, but he knows he can't control it for long.

So, lol, to answer this great observation . . . I don't think they had seen each other between those two episodes. However, I definitely agree that she seemed very comfortable in his arms, which leads me to believe that maybe some of those fics I have read recently have some truth to them. I think that it just proves that even after 100 years, the connection between two people is still there, whether they have spent time together or not. Oh! The angst of it all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a little note:
                                Spoiler:
                                I was thinking she did cos she knew she was dieing but no. She didnt!

Comment

Working...
                                X