No announcement yet.

Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you missed it Kes it's on ITV4 again tomorrow (Friday) at 9pm.
    sigpic

Comment

When I check the listing it said it was the darts and someone complained that they didnt show the ep., that they showed darts. I dont get ITV4. I was just hopping that if the US stops for xmas and all that, that the UK would catch up and I'd still get the eps LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        When I check the listing it said it was the darts and someone complained that they didnt show the ep., that they showed darts. I dont get ITV4. I was just hopping that if the US stops for xmas and all that, that the UK would catch up and I'd still get the eps LOL
        It was on at the beginning of the week but it won't be on again for a fortnight because of the stupid darts
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          It was on at the beginning of the week but it won't be on again for a fortnight because of the stupid darts
          Who watches other ppl throwing darts???

Comment

Kes I know you want to watch Sanctuary but these kind of comments are bordering on breaking GW rules - you are commenting on people. ITV covers darts tournaments, people watch them, programmes get bumped - Sanctuary got bumped several times last year and will no doubt this year.
            -

Comment

My brother I never did see the fascination in it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Kes I know you want to watch Sanctuary but these kind of comments are bordering on breaking GW rules - you are commenting on people. ITV covers darts tournaments, people watch them, programmes get bumped - Sanctuary got bumped several times last year and will no doubt this year.
                It was a joke. I watch poker lol

Comment

Season 2 will start on the Sci Fi Channel in March http://www.scifi.co.uk/shows/sanctuary-s2/
                  -

Comment

I wonder whether ITV4 will go ahead of syfy at the end of season 2, like they did with season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      I wonder whether ITV4 will go ahead of syfy at the end of season 2, like they did with season 1.
                      Dont think so. Cos Syfy is airing the last 2eps together.

Comment

Dont think so. Cos Syfy is airing the last 2eps together.
                        And the UK aired straight through last year, if they do the same this year then they will end ahead again.
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          And the UK aired straight through last year, if they do the same this year then they will end ahead again.
                          This makes it sound like the UK is taking a break as well.

Comment

Cant see what parsifal posted from work but I checked the calendar and since Syfy airs on Friday and the 25th DEZ and 1st JAN are Friday that means no new ep for Syfy till after the Holidays. But we already new that.
                            For ITV thou since its on Monday:
                            Sleepers will air on the 28th, Kali I on 4th and Kali II the 11th.

Meaning RoX is right. Cos Syfy will air Haunted on the 8th and Kali I and II on the 15th

So lets hope ITV doesnt stop. Otherwise its gonna be a very boring Holiday lol At least for me

Comment

Bad news. According to ITV tv guide they wont show an ep on Monday 28
                              That means they stop for Xmas.

Comment

In the words of Mrs Brovslofski "whatwhatwhat"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X