I sent an email to ITV 4 last night and got a reply today

"You will be pleased to know it returns on 12th October at 2100hrs."
      Same time/day as last season, Yay!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Im happy that its airing so close to the US, but why on a Monday at 9pm!!
        Typical!

At 2100hrs, I'm either in bed cos I've got work at 0600hrs the next morning, or I'm still at work for another hour.

Oh well, I'll figure something out...
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I just checked ITV4 on Sky and they've got it showing at 22:00 next Monday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I can work with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              I can work with that!
              Cool Just think, this time next week we'll be watching it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I've just set my V+HD box to record it next Monday. I'm so excited!
                sigpic

Comment

I've still got to do mine. I had a scheduling conflict last night with a few series records as I moved them around to tape a film. I'll be able to resolve it tonight and then it will all be set up!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just put Sanctuary on my Sky planner!! Yay, I'm so excited!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I saw my first advert for it on IT4 last night! They calledit 'the hit us series'
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                        I saw my first advert for it on IT4 last night! They calledit 'the hit us series'
                        Do you know of any ITV link that has the promos?

Comment

I'll have a look round the site tomorrow, my connection here (at home) is really crappy.

One thing I did see on the clips that I don't think anyone has said yet (although you probably all know this already)

Spoiler:
                          Ashley (or the other female in her black clad team) have vampire blood or powers. They showed a really quick clip of a female torso with hands splayed to the side and the black pointy fingernails. Initially I though it was Ash because the tops matched up but then I saw (not in close detail) that the other female henchperson had what looked like the same style top as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            I've just set my V+HD box to record it next Monday. I'm so excited!
                            I'm so excited too I can't wait *runs around thread*

Really? Cool, I don't normally watch ITV4 so I haven't seen any ads for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll have a look round the site tomorrow, my connection here (at home) is really crappy.

One thing I did see on the clips that I don't think anyone has said yet (although you probably all know this already)

Spoiler:
                              Ashley (or the other female in her black clad team) have vampire blood or powers. They showed a really quick clip of a female torso with hands splayed to the side and the black pointy fingernails. Initially I though it was Ash because the tops matched up but then I saw (not in close detail) that the other female henchperson had what looked like the same style top as well.
                              We have seen

Spoiler:

2 chicks with black eyes. One like waking up and she has black eyes and the other fighting Tesla. I think they are 2 dif ppl.

Comment

There is nothing I can see on the ITV website. I've tried watching some of the catchup programmes from ITV4 on line to see if they had any ad breaks, and thus the Sanctuary clips that I would then be able to screen cap but I can't do that either. I don't have an up to date Adobe installed and I can't update it withou getting the network administrators involved (Which I don't want to do)

Stupid computers!

I did see one more very short clip that had

Spoiler:
                                Henry and Biggie facing each other and Henry was starting to transform
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X