Sanctuary in the UK- ITV 4 / Watch News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    I've just been sent a text by a friend to say Sanctuary starts October 12th on ITV4. Just going to check it on their schedule, if it's available.

ETA: I can't confirm scheduling for four days, apparently. Sigh. So we'll have to trust the information I've received (apparently Shelley has also received this information from ITV, so I'm not the only one).
    Woot!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I've just been sent a text by a friend to say Sanctuary starts October 12th on ITV4. Just going to check it on their schedule, if it's available.

ETA: I can't confirm scheduling for four days, apparently. Sigh. So we'll have to trust the information I've received (apparently Shelley has also received this information from ITV, so I'm not the only one).
      That's great news if it confirmed.

EDIT: a freind has just told me that they have had an email from itv, confirming it.
      Last edited by Madwelshboy; 26 September 2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        That's great news if it confirmed.

EDIT: a freind has just told me that they have had an email from itv, confirming it.
        Yeah. My friend had an email too. Basically she sent one a few weeks ago and got the generic "we have no plans to show it" email. Then she sent one back saying, "Umm, but I know that you've already bought the rights to show it. So when are you showing it?" And they replied this weekend with the October 12th date. Seems, from another friend who also got an email today, that a few of these notices are going out this weekend.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yeah. My friend had an email too. Basically she sent one a few weeks ago and got the generic "we have no plans to show it" email. Then she sent one back saying, "Umm, but I know that you've already bought the rights to show it. So when are you showing it?" And they replied this weekend with the October 12th date. Seems, from another friend who also got an email today, that a few of these notices are going out this weekend.
          Its great that its so close to the US air date!

Comment

Hi guys,

I know we already know but thought you'd like to see it in black and while, I just got an email from ITV4:

Thank you for your email you will be pleased to know it returns on 12th October.

Hope that helps.

ITV VIEWER SERVICES-WA
            I'm so pleased!!

The only thing I don't understand is, why they denied it for months? That seems really unfair and not the way to attract viewers. I mean there's not much promotion time now.

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Silly ITV. It's not like they've got another huge show on that channel that they might have had a scheduling confict with.

Oh well, we got there in the end, thanks to everyone for sending them emails.

Not long now!
              sigpic

Comment

I sent an email to ITV 4 last night and got a reply today

"You will be pleased to know it returns on 12th October at 2100hrs."
                sigpic

Comment

Im happy that its airing so close to the US, but why on a Monday at 9pm!!

Comment

It's a monday? heh, I didn't even think to check what day it actually was
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      It's a monday? heh, I didn't even think to check what day it actually was
                      In all fairness, neither did i, untill you posted the time that they would be showing it. I suddenly thought, "Is it on the at the same time as something else i watch"

Comment

Excuse my UK ignorance (Shut up Linda) but what is so strange about that date
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          What do you mean by strange?

Comment

What do you mean by strange?
                            You make it sound that Monday 9PM is a strange time to air Sanctuary
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

You make it sound that Monday 9PM is a strange time to air Sanctuary
                              its not a stange time, just a inconvenient time for me

Comment

Now would I have said anything? *adjusts halo*

its not a stange time, just a inconvenient time for me
                                Well that's the same time as waking the dead is on But usually most of the good shows are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X