Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    So, if you were an abnormal, what would you be?
    A Mandy!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      a mandy!
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

a good match for helen would be gregory house. she'd bring that arrogant sob to his knees!

who else would you like to see helen spar and/or do scenes with?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

It's not a who. I just want good stories.

And Helen kicking the butts of people who need it.

Perhaps *I* need to take kickboxing.
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

..... or ankle boxing?? *runs*
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              ..... or ankle boxing?? *runs*
              Well, I can kick ankles really hard (with training).

What I really need to learn to do is avoid the holes that the dogs dig trying to get to the moles...
              Last edited by suse; 06 February 2012, 06:53 PM.
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Yeah, you know, cast for personality appeal not just a name. I always think of the mamma mia movie....had they cast for talent and not names it would have rocked so good.....but they cast for names and we ended up with a bunch of 'famous' actors that couldn't sing headlining a musical.

Her personality matching Rick's is what got AT the job on Stargate. They cast for who they thought could 'play well' over the long term, not a name.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Yeah, you know, cast for personality appeal not just a name. I always think of the mamma mia movie....had they cast for talent and not names it would have rocked so good.....but they cast for names and we ended up with a bunch of 'famous' actors that couldn't sing headlining a musical.

Her personality matching Rick's is what got AT the job on Stargate. They cast for who they thought could 'play well' over the long term, not a name.
                  Plus a name would have been more expensive

Comment

http://smileyfacenet.blogspot.com/20...-season-5.html

This is the best post I've seen so far on Amanda's comments at Chevron 7.8. Confirms the earlier report of the production offices being closed.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

This is the best post I've seen so far on Amanda's comments at Chevron 7.8. Confirms the earlier report of the production offices being closed.
                      Thanks for the information. Not sure whether it helps me to remain hopeful or not.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Thanks for the information. Not sure whether it helps me to remain hopeful or not.
                        MAD are still hopeful, and from what Amanda said the studio closure doesn't really factor into whether S5 gets made or not - my glass is still more than half full

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          MAD are still hopeful, and from what Amanda said the studio closure doesn't really factor into whether S5 gets made or not - my glass is still more than half full
                          Indeed. You know, I showed my friend that on twitter (best friend) and she was was very hopeful. I thought she'd be down, but she was very hopeful, and I didn't see a sad smiley from her, and I should be hopeful too. I swear, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have a best friend.

Comment

I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic even tho my gut tells me there won't be a 5th season - tho I am hopeful for a movie.
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

As I've read in con reports, she said the only reason the studios were closed is that they were due to sign a new lease, but it woulda been a year long lease, and with no word of renewal that didn't make sense....couple that with them outgrowing their present HQ, just made sense to pack up and store things and - as word of renewal comes - move to new digs than gamble a year's lease.

makes perfect sense to me.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Have to say that I admire them all for fighting for so long for things, even more so now after the weekend..

Also Tom McBeath's incredibly intelligent and informative view on how tough things are for those actors and artists who choose to remain based in Vancouver and the sheer lack of any decent work and/or opportunities for work for the large majority of them...it painted a very sad look at Tinsel Town and it's LA bias and the industry as a whole...

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X