Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    I'm a luddite Sky...which cookie would that be...the one with chocolate chips or the M&M one? I'll just hope that everyone else can help her out. She deserves to get this just coz she's that cool.
    I have been voting with my blackberry phone which lets you vote as many times as you want - lost track at this point how many times I have voted
    sigpic

Comment

so no cookie placement on blackberries
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
        I have been voting with my blackberry phone which lets you vote as many times as you want - lost track at this point how many times I have voted
        Ah good deal! Thanks for the tip!

Ack! Voted the old-fashioned way and voting thus far is: Helen 49% and Gemma 50%

*gets out blackberry*

ETA: Was browsing YouTube as I haven't been there much lately and found this. Thought it was very well done with the editing and song choice is spot on so thought I'd share the link. Enjoy!

Spoilers for Requiem!

Sanctuary - Disturbia
        Last edited by Celandine; 25 March 2010, 03:46 PM. Reason: Adding video link

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Ack! Voted the old-fashioned way and voting thus far is: Helen 49% and Gemma 50%

*gets out blackberry*
          Hee, as of now Helen is up 52-47 with a lead of about 450 votes. If she can hold on till noon tomorrow she'll advance to the 2nd round against Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. This is far more amusing than I thought it be, probably due to my real bracket going up in flames tonight. Go Helen go!

ETA: Was browsing YouTube as I haven't been there much lately and found this. Thought it was very well done with the editing and song choice is spot on so thought I'd share the link. Enjoy!

Spoilers for Requiem!

Sanctuary - Disturbia
          Nice vid, thanks for the rec!

sigpic

Comment

*gets out blackberry*

Spoilers for Requiem!

Sanctuary - Disturbia
            If anyone hasn't voted yet then you better go vote now because Helen is down 44% to 55%.

Thanks for the vid link, it's quite good, I'm going to have to rewatch Requiem tonight now
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              If anyone hasn't voted yet then you better go vote now because Helen is down 44% to 55%.
              Man! Voting has closed as of noonish today.

Final voting tally: Helen 36% - Gemma 63%

What happened?

Comment

^Bah! They were neck & neck all the way up to the end. Seems fishy. Oh, well, you can't put too much stock in these things. And we still know Magnus is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  ^Bah! They were neck & neck all the way up to the end. Seems fishy. Oh, well, you can't put too much stock in these things. And we still know Magnus is awesome.
                  Hmm, this is Curt Wagner's take on it (he's the guy running the bracket):
                  Helen Magnus vs. Gemma Morrow: Magnus was ahead all week, and then "Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt Sutter tweeted support for his wife and star, Katey Sagal, and that all changed.
                  Too bad for Helen, but like you said despite the result she's still the best. And personally I've got Sue Sylvester winning the whole thing.

sigpic

Comment

Man! Voting has closed as of noonish today.
                    Final voting tally: Helen 36% - Gemma 63%
                    What happened?
                    That's just shameful. I'm bummed about that. I would have voted more but I wasn't prepared to wipe my cookies to do that. Damn. Should have spread the word more diligently.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      That's just shameful. I'm bummed about that. I would have voted more but I wasn't prepared to wipe my cookies to do that. Damn. Should have spread the word more diligently.
                      I think in the end the difference was thousands of votes, so don't worry. I've never even heard of that other show. I can understand the creator person / husband tweeting, but it doesn't feel really fair
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks like Amanda will be directing again this year :

"I asked her about Sanctuary, and how that was going, and whether or not she’ll be directing any of the episodes this year. She said yes, and smiled huge."

From an interview done at the recent Syfy Upfront http://scifiqueen.wordpress.com/2010...fy-experience/
                        -

Comment

^cool. Good interview report--thanks for the link RoX.

Comment

"I asked her about Sanctuary, and how that was going, and whether or not she’ll be directing any of the episodes this year. She said yes, and smiled huge."

From an interview done at the recent Syfy Upfront http://scifiqueen.wordpress.com/2010...fy-experience/

Glad to hear it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yippie-ki-yay mother....

Comment

I need a little help, on the Sanctuary interactive missions, I can't beat the mission called, "The final Orphan". If anyone's played it and won, can you help me out?

http://www.spacecast.com/shows/sanctuaryandbeyond.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X