Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    ... i knew it. to save money, they've turned to cannibalism!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

BTW, have to tell you that when you first mentioned a certain trio talking about eating snow covered Americans my first thought was Mandy, JanSam and Ann. Then I realised two of those are Americans so you must have meant AT, DK and MW.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

*Puts down glass of wine (not sure if red was the correct colour as wine buyer wouldn't do her job!*
    *still refusing to pick out a wine...tho' a nice dry rose would probably go with light pink fleshed ... what am I thinking?*
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;11089262]

BTW, have to tell you that when you first mentioned a certain trio talking about eating snow covered Americans my first thought was Mandy, JanSam and Ann. Then I realised two of those are Americans so you must have meant AT, DK and MW.

just beware the yellow snow
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        *Eyes all three of you suspiciously*...I have no idea why we would come to mind but if you three see it then it must be cause your up to no go as usual.

*Wanders away thinking must remember to warn Ann and Suse about the three Canadian Roommates for SE.*
        I think EH-T is in charge of bringing the wine
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Jan wouldn't drink wine anyway. Beer all the way. A microbrew at that.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            *still refusing to pick out a wine...tho' a nice dry rose would probably go with light pink fleshed ... what am I thinking?*
            No Mandy not a dry rose........pronunciation for Canadians=Roseh

Psst...Suse, with the non drinkers in charge of the wine I think we're safe.

sigpic

Comment

*Eyes all three of you suspiciously*...I have no idea why we would come to mind but if you three see it then it must be cause your up to no go as usual.

*Wanders away thinking must remember to warn Ann and Suse about the three Canadian Roommates for SE.*
              Run for your lives!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Wait. Why am I laughing? I'm the one they said it to.

Originally posted by suse View Post
              Jan wouldn't drink wine anyway. Beer all the way. A microbrew at that.

suse
              On that note, here's some little tidbits from the chat. All of this was tongue in cheek of course.
              Spoiler:

When Canadians are stranded in the snow, they eat Americans with a bernaise sauce and a nice chianti.

Being lead in a show isn't really different, she's working a lot harder now since she is producing, catering and is the on set nurse.

Martin likes to torture Damian by pointing his computer speakers at the wall they share and playing really loud music.

Damian apologizes for sounding like he fell in a vat of cocaine on the Sleepers podcast. He had a cup of coffee. (obviously not a regular drinker of the java)

Amanda agreed whole heartedly with me that Olaf should be replaced by George Clooney.

They'll be able to complete the 20 episode season if I send them some of my homemade beer.

We talked about all the filming going on in Michigan with the tax incentives that are in place now. When I win the lottery, I'll open a studio and they'll come here to film. (oh, if only)

Needless to say, most of the time was spent laughing. Love those people!
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

hi, everyone!
                Does anyone know if OST will be released?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  On that note, here's some little tidbits from the chat. All of this was tongue in cheek of course.
                  Spoiler:

When Canadians are stranded in the snow, they eat Americans with a bernaise sauce and a nice chianti.

Being lead in a show isn't really different, she's working a lot harder now since she is producing, catering and is the on set nurse.

Martin likes to torture Damian by pointing his computer speakers at the wall they share and playing really loud music.

Damian apologizes for sounding like he fell in a vat of cocaine on the Sleepers podcast. He had a cup of coffee. (obviously not a regular drinker of the java)

Amanda agreed whole heartedly with me that Olaf should be replaced by George Clooney.

They'll be able to complete the 20 episode season if I send them some of my homemade beer.

We talked about all the filming going on in Michigan with the tax incentives that are in place now. When I win the lottery, I'll open a studio and they'll come here to film. (oh, if only)

very cool rderoch! can imagine there would have been heaps of laughing
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Yep. Though I haven't had anything since my disgusting 3 sips of a fall beer (pumpkin spice) at an Octoberfest. Tasted like.... beer.

About a drink a year is my limit.

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

It will be July. No snow so you'll be safe.

Originally posted by wine_buyer;11091327

[SIZE=1
                      *still refusing to pick out a wine...tho' a nice dry rose would probably go with light pink fleshed ... what am I thinking?*[/SIZE]
                      LOL!

[QUOTE=Skydiver;11091391]
                      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      just beware the yellow snow
                      Sage advice.

Actually, although the non-drinker, I always bring wine to family events. Again, you are safe because it will be July (unless of course you wander up to the mountains where there is snow and get stuck....then all bets are off! )

Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing. Why is AT the on set nurse? Oh, and I'm totally on board with GC instead of Olaf.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Run for your lives!

Wait. Why am I laughing? I'm the one they said it to.

Spoiler:

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Spoiler:

Sounds like they're all one big happy (quirky?) family to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

i think that's part of what we see on the show....a group of folks that play well together, working together to make something.

I don't get a feeling of egos, or 'i'm more important' fights. I don't get an aura of hurt feelings or 'sniff, sniff, so and so is more popular than me, pity me' or any of that junk.

it's just a team working together to make their show
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Sounds like they're all one big happy (quirky?) family to me.

Thanks for sharing!
                              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              i think that's part of what we see on the show....a group of folks that play well together, working together to make something.

I don't get a feeling of egos, or 'i'm more important' fights. I don't get an aura of hurt feelings or 'sniff, sniff, so and so is more popular than me, pity me' or any of that junk.

When you listen to podcasts or DVD commentaries and hear how they tease each other (as well as compliment) they remind me of my family and friends.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;11093384]It will be July. No snow so you'll be safe.

LOL!

Sage advice.

Actually, although the non-drinker, I always bring wine to family events. Again, you are safe because it will be July (unless of course you wander up to the mountains where there is snow and get stuck....then all bets are off! )

Thanks for sharing. Why is AT the on set nurse? Oh, and I'm totally on board with GC instead of Olaf.
                                They didn't say why. We'll have to try and find out at SE.

Oh, yeah. Wish you could have seen the look on her face when I said George Clooney. We were talking about Helen at her villa, and decided that would be perfect because he has a villa a Lake Como.

Totally. They act like siblings, which I can relate to because I'm that way with my friends. Amanda must've pushed Martin off his chair three times because he kept misbehaving.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X