Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i think that's part of what we see on the show....a group of folks that play well together, working together to make something.

I don't get a feeling of egos, or 'i'm more important' fights. I don't get an aura of hurt feelings or 'sniff, sniff, so and so is more popular than me, pity me' or any of that junk.

it's just a team working together to make their show
    Yeah, I've heard them have some differences of opinion on commentaries and they seem very honest. it's about what they think will make the show better, not about "I'm always right" or "what I say goes"

Comment

rderoch, you should post the info about Martin on the Martin Wood thread. I'm sure they would love to hear about it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        i think that's part of what we see on the show....a group of folks that play well together, working together to make something.

I don't get a feeling of egos, or 'i'm more important' fights. I don't get an aura of hurt feelings or 'sniff, sniff, so and so is more popular than me, pity me' or any of that junk.

it's just a team working together to make their show
        Oh come on Amanda is definitely the star of the show much like RDA was in the early seasons of SG-1. However, she's gracious enough to allow other to shine also (much like RDA did)

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          rderoch, you should post the info about Martin on the Martin Wood thread. I'm sure they would love to hear about it.
          Oh yes, they'd love it Just to give rderoch a little nudge, here's the link to the MWHS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

On that note, here's some little tidbits from the chat. All of this was tongue in cheek of course.
            Spoiler:

When Canadians are stranded in the snow, they eat Americans with a bernaise sauce and a nice chianti.

Being lead in a show isn't really different, she's working a lot harder now since she is producing, catering and is the on set nurse.

Martin likes to torture Damian by pointing his computer speakers at the wall they share and playing really loud music.

Damian apologizes for sounding like he fell in a vat of cocaine on the Sleepers podcast. He had a cup of coffee. (obviously not a regular drinker of the java)

Amanda agreed whole heartedly with me that Olaf should be replaced by George Clooney.

They'll be able to complete the 20 episode season if I send them some of my homemade beer.

We talked about all the filming going on in Michigan with the tax incentives that are in place now. When I win the lottery, I'll open a studio and they'll come here to film. (oh, if only)

Needless to say, most of the time was spent laughing. Love those people!
            Spoiler:
            george clooney! *drools*
            sally

sigpic

Comment

star or not, i think she's very aware that if it wasn't for the others, helen magnus would only exist on paper and she'd probably be doing lifetime movies like most of the other stargate actors
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

New video from Paris.

http://www.allocine.fr/series/fiches...media=18945035

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  that link doesn't work - is this the one?? http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=18945035
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    that link doesn't work - is this the one?? http://www.allocine.fr/personne/fich...media=18945035
                    Oddly, neither link works in FF for me. Yes, same video.

Comment

It may just be extremely slow in downloading. I left the room for a few minutes and when I came back in the video was playing.
                      sigpic

Comment

We have a start date in Australia for Sanctuary on ABC2 http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....49&postcount=4

Now I'm off to FINALLY watch haunted
                        -

Comment

We have a start date in Australia for Sanctuary on ABC2 http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....49&postcount=4

Thank you RoX! Any and all good news is appreciated...especially when it pertains to Sanctuary!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

YAY thanks for the update RoX
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

It all ends this Friday (Saturday for me) sniff. Then a long wait till a new ep

Comment

Been watching season 1 on DVD during the Canadian Sanctuary dry spell. If the reason why Helen's father doesn't stick around at the end of Warriors is because of the Cabal then they need to explain why he hasn't come back given the Cabal is now kaput.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X