Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted a pic in the Tesla thread and another in some other thread...sorry kinda lost track. They're kinda bad. Waiting on Photoshop to try and make them a wee bit better.
    There a few more scenes that we havent seen, some really fast but there' dialogue...well a few words

Ok Syfy trailer mini description of new scenes:
    Spoiler:
    Right at the biginning there a scene with Will and Helen, they are sitting on the couch (office) laughing. Its either a blooper or a new scene.
    Also Will is slapped by someone in what looks like the elevator.
    A few shots of the new girl, pointing a gun, getting slimmed and sitting in the van with Henry.
    There's one where a guy is fighting but its dark, cant see who it is. But I can see a reptilian (sp) like hand on the guys shoulder.
    Henry saying " Have fun storming the Castle" to Helen and Druitt as they port out.
    Druitt fighting bad guys in the library, Druitt as a sword in each hand Looks pretty cool!)
    Helen and Druitt sitting on some rocks looking sad/lost.
    Druitt: "Now what?"

Helen and Tesla. Helen saying they are the last or only defense...something like that.
    Tesla in the library(?) teasing Will about is relashionship with Clara.
    Shame the only scene with the big guy (unless he's the one slapping Will) are from season 1
    Last edited by kes; 26 July 2009, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks for that kes...only thing that I want to see is the scene with Helen and Druitt. I hope that has nothing to do with Ashley.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Thanks for that kes...only thing that I want to see is the scene with Helen and Druitt. I hope that has nothing to do with Ashley.
        By Druitt's reaction
        Spoiler:
        and what he says it doesnt appear to be because she's dead. It seems more like thats a ruined Sanctuary, maybe the London Sanctuary. But its a really small. Big moon, lovely shot. He stands and walks a bit away from her (they werent sitting toghether thou) and says: Now what? It could be about her but it doesnt appear like they got that sort of news you know?

Sorry I cant seem to make the pictures better. Seriously when I rebooted my PC I lost a lot of important little files

Comment

Here is a cap of it for ya Chelle

Spoiler:

Last edited by JanSam; 26 July 2009, 06:22 AM. Reason: lightened the pic a bit
          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure this has already been posted and beware it does have spoilers ... http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...at-ever-g.html I'm excited about season 2 especially with the SyFy 2+ minute trailer. The eppys they discussed briefly sounds great!

Comment

Spoiler:
              There are also a couple of scenes with Ashley in them. In one she's fighting with someone. In another she's with a group of what I assume are some bad guys. Given what happened to her at the end of last season, it would appear she's fighting on the side of the bad guys (for now). She looks rather evil in that bit. There's also another snip of her underwater with some kind of breathing apparatus in her mouth. I'm quite sure she'll eventually be fine, but with the way the season ended last year, there will likely be quite a bit about her having gone over to the dark side (so to speak).[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by jjit View Post
                From www.sanctuaryfans.com
                2Shy has adapted Sanctuary season 1 episode 'Nubbins' into comic book format.

Check it out: http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/g...aptions/Comic/
                Wow. Just wow.

It seems to me that this is the kind of thing they were promoting while the series was on the web. I hope that they are able to develop more of a web presence soon.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  coolies, thanks for the link

!! BRING ON SEASON 2 !!
                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Awesome, thanks.

The new stuff was rare, but it sure looks great.
                  Originally posted by kes View Post
                  Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
                  I like to share.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  I re-uploaded it on a different site, to share on Livejournal (with credit to Rderoch of course ). Maybe this works for you?
                  Spread the love.

Thank you but that didn't work either.
                  Was there anything on there that we don't already know about?
                  I wonder what's blocking it for you? This is so sad.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

thanks everyone for including spoiler tags. I'm eager for the new season, but not to have anything given away.

And Hi, Alan. Haven't seen you around much. hope you slept well.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      Thank you so much rderoch!!

I can't wait for season 2!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Video clips of Comic-Con panel

http://www.youtube.com/popwenches

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post

Thanks so much for sharing that with us, parsifal! Much appreciated as always!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

There are a bunch of photos at the following link from Comic Con Syfy EW Party 7 25 09, and there are several of Amanda by herself, and a couple of her with Martin Wood, at #s 69, 70, 135, 136, 137, 138.

http://multipleverses.iimmgg.com/gal...84b1efc6cc09//

... or just scroll down the page till you find them.

Comment

Thanks a bunch! Robin and Damian are a riot.

Spoiler:

I thought the suffering heroes part was interesting re Ashley. It sounds like the price Helen has to pay for stopping the Cabal is to lose Ashley, though I really hope not permanently. I can't see Helen getting over losing her daughter.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                There are a bunch of photos at the following link from Comic Con Syfy EW Party 7 25 09, and there are several of Amanda by herself, and a couple of her with Martin Wood, at #s 69, 70, 135, 136, 137, 138.

http://multipleverses.iimmgg.com/gal...84b1efc6cc09//

... or just scroll down the page till you find them.
                                Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Comment

Working...
                                X