Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm can't wait for the commentaries. AT and MW were my favorite combo on the SG-1 commentaries, and I can only imagine what high jinks the entire group can get into. I do like when commentaries give us behind the scenes details though, and I'm looking forward to learning some more about the business as well as just being entertained by a group of pretty funny people.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

^those 2 get along so well & are so into what they do, it's always interesting and often funny. I love hearing about the behind the scenes decisions and other stories about doing the episodes.

It would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during AT & MW's fight during Requiem. I'd have to think it's b/c they both care so much about what they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        It would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during AT & MW's fight during Requiem. I'd have to think it's b/c they both care so much about what they're doing.
        You're not kidding. Somehow, though, I don't think that what they call a fight would have too many fireworks, just some sharp words and raised voices. Whatever their interaction, the end result was brilliant.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
          Leading lady, male lead, the creative end EPs. That's what I'm assuming.

suse
          I read that they are also going to shoot a few scenes while there with Dr. Magnus and maybe Will. Also publicity work. Japan has a hugh science fiction audience. To win them over would be a great achievement both artistically and financially. What is my personal though: You go girl.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            I too will be planning my vacation next year for Vancouver! Very excited! Especially thrilled the proceeds will go to Sanctuary For Kids.
            Looks like we will meet up in England in November and now Vancouver next year. Hope everyone can make the trip.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I pre-ordered my S1 DVDs! Is MW on commentaries? I always find him interesting if a bit overpowering. He needs someone to kick him under the table to let someone else (like AT) talk.
              The bit I read on commentaries only mentioned AT and DK but I can't imagine Martin NOT doing it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Some news on the Region 1 DVD release http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1091

It's good to know that E1 Entertainment (DVD distribution) considers Sanctuary to be one of it's top liners

"The first season of Sanctuary, streeting on Sept. 15, will be the company’s most mainstream TV release. Sanctuary, considered one of Sci-Fi’s top-rated series, will bow its second season this October."

"With Sanctuary, E1 will offer rental stores a special five-disc configuration that includes two copies of the first disc in the four-disc set (prebook Aug. 18; $44.98). In addition, each disc in the set will be packaged in its own case with artwork to facilitate rental display."

Follow the links for the complete article
                -

Comment

Sounds like the Tokyo trip went well.

from Robin on Twitter :

"Tokyo is absolutely amazing. Can't believe I'm packing for the airport already. Great trip.

35 minutes ago"

I want details though
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

I want details though
                    And photos.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      And photos.
                      YES! And lots of them.
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        Sounds like the Tokyo trip went well.

from Robin on Twitter :

"Tokyo is absolutely amazing. Can't believe I'm packing for the airport already. Great trip.

35 minutes ago"

I want details though
                        Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                        And photos.
                        YEEESS!!

~the sanctuary withdrawal shakes are bad~

sally

sigpic

Comment

Damian - the man who promised twitter updates - updated his friends on facebook *but posted nothing*. <<iz scandalized>>

Note: The above is said tongue in cheek. I'm quite aware he isn't required to post anything and think he is probably too jet-lagged to think straight.

suse
                          <<pout>>
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

(Repost from Samanda)

Hi everyone, just so you know, I'm going to be releasing a LOT of new Amanda interview vids on YT from all over the place, some of them some of you may already have seen and some of them may be never before seen vids . Well, never before seen to those not in Canada, a couple of them are from Hypaspace, a show that used to be on before The Circuit too it's place .

Also, not now but eventually on YT, I'm going to upload EVERY Stargate episode Amanda has every commentated on, both for SG-1 and Atlantis . That's right, I'm going to post the episode with Amanda's commentary on YT, and that way all of you can hear her insight about that episode . And I'll probably do that with the Sanctuary episodes too. I'm great aren't I?
                            Last edited by Rocky89; 29 June 2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

I found some (small) photos from Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                                Damian - the man who promised twitter updates - updated his friends on facebook *but posted nothing*. <<iz scandalized>>

Note: The above is said tongue in cheek. I'm quite aware he isn't required to post anything and think he is probably too jet-lagged to think straight.

suse
                                <<pout>>
                                <snerk> Do they call you chipmunk cheeks?

No filming today at the studio, understandable considering what they have been doing the past few days
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X