Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
    Did anyone else get an error message that the file is invalid?
    You mean the file is abnormal.
    sigpic

Comment

(Repost from Samanda)

Hey, just dropping off something the Samanda creator (Sally) showed me last night . Stargateprops auction

Go to the auction and vote, and you could win these props worn by Amanda . Who wouldn't want to own something worn by Amanda?

Comment

Looks like that Tokyo trip Damian was talking about back in May has come through with SciFi Asia. Damian Twittered a short while ago that he, along with Amanda, Martin, and Robin, will be heading to Tokyo on Thursday.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Looks like that Tokyo trip Damian was talking about back in May has come through with SciFi Asia. Damian Twittered a short while ago that he, along with Amanda, Martin, and Robin, will be heading to Tokyo on Thursday.
          why are they going to tokyo? why isn't emilie (sp?) going with them?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I foresee major jet lag, esp on the way home. Oy, those 4 in a small space for hours on end. Can I go?

suse
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.
            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              why are they going to tokyo? why isn't emilie (sp?) going with them?
              Leading lady, male lead, the creative end EPs. That's what I'm assuming.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                on a pc

my computer
                c drive
                'windows' folder
                fonts folder
                drag it into there and it should install

that should also make it accessible for photoshop

now remember, it's one thing to use it on your machine, but it won't display on anyone else's right unless they also have the font installed.
                thanks sky

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                Did anyone else get an error message that the file is invalid?
                no, it worked for me
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
                  Ya. That's consistent with what they've been doing in the past. Plus it's expensive to go all that way so they'd want to keep the numbers down. Having said that, I think they should have Emilie do more promotion of the show. She is extremely sweet, charming and funny. She'd be great at promoting Sanctuary.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

maybe she just can't make it or maybe she has a private life that she wants to attend to
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^or doesn't feel very comfortable with the promo stuff. Still it would be nice to see her interviewed more.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
                        I think publicity normally invites Lead Talent (AT& RD) and the Creator/Showrunner (DK)...the addition of Martin Wood is pretty awesome as the Director/EP of shows are rarely ever invited let alone acknowledged.

This show has broken away from the mold in so many great ways!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProdGrl32 View Post
                          I think publicity normally invites Lead Talent (AT& RD) and the Creator/Showrunner (DK)...the addition of Martin Wood is pretty awesome as the Director/EP of shows are rarely ever invited let alone acknowledged.

This show has broken away from the mold in so many great ways!!
                          Yeah, but Martin isn't just a director though as he is heavily involved in the creative side as well and has been since the beginning.

Oh yeah! This show definitely breaks a few moulds (iz my fave)
                          -

Comment

Yeah, remember, AT, DK, and MW are all executive producers of the show.
                            Jenni

Comment

Yeah, but Martin isn't just a director though as he is heavily involved in the creative side as well and has been since the beginning.

Oh yeah! This show definitely breaks a few moulds (iz my fave)
                              I pre-ordered my S1 DVDs! Is MW on commentaries? I always find him interesting if a bit overpowering. He needs someone to kick him under the table to let someone else (like AT) talk.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                I pre-ordered my S1 DVDs! Is MW on commentaries? I always find him interesting if a bit overpowering. He needs someone to kick him under the table to let someone else (like AT) talk.
                                Extras haven't been finalised yet apparently, we'll have to wait to hear who is doing them *pouts* AT & MW are my fave commenters!

I love Martin's mixture of technical and fun entertainment but yeah he can rabbit on a bit when he gets enthused I'm sure if we ask Robin Dunne, he could come up with a novel interruption method
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X